This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if they gave certain Pokemon a hidden levitate ability.

#1Hierarchy225Posted 9/20/2013 6:34:58 PM
Like Magnezone. Even though it would have magnet pull it would be immune to ground moves.
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board // i.imgur.com/eo0eyoc.jpg
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#2bonannPosted 9/20/2013 6:36:58 PM
I'm still waiting for GameFreak to make the dumb move of giving a Flying type the hidden ability of Levitate. Doubt that'll happen.
---
3DS: 4313 - 0687- 5263 | AC: NL Town: Aries
#3JarickoPosted 9/20/2013 6:38:33 PM
Eh truthfully for balancing reasons Magnezone probably should stay weak to EQ. Its pretty damn good when its not taking EQ's or going up against fighting type pokemon. Also it has Magnet Rise for this very purpose.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#4AzurinaiPosted 9/20/2013 6:38:45 PM
bonann posted...
I'm still waiting for GameFreak to make the dumb move of giving a Flying type the hidden ability of Levitate. Doubt that'll happen.

Rotom Fan.
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales
#5JarickoPosted 9/20/2013 6:42:26 PM
Azurinai posted...
bonann posted...

Rotom Fan.

Rotom Fan with a balloon!
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#6pikachupwnagePosted 9/20/2013 6:42:39 PM
Jaricko posted...
Eh truthfully for balancing reasons Magnezone probably should stay weak to EQ. Its pretty damn good when its not taking EQ's or going up against fighting type pokemon. Also it has Magnet Rise for this very purpose.

0% chance.
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#7JarickoPosted 9/20/2013 6:44:20 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Jaricko posted...

0% chance.

Of what?
---
#8bonannPosted 9/20/2013 6:45:19 PM
Azurinai posted...
bonann posted...

Rotom Fan.

Oh snap, you're right. Well, that cures my thoughts... that's what I get for avoiding Platinum.
---
3DS: 4313 - 0687- 5263 | AC: NL Town: Aries
#9JarickoPosted 9/20/2013 6:47:31 PM
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt324/Tseric/rotomfanballoon_zps1774a1d9.png

F*** you earthquake!
---