This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Masuda & Yoshida confirm our suspicions about the starter final evos

#31LexifoxPosted 9/20/2013 8:19:08 PM
swordsman126 posted...
Lexifox posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
swordsman126 posted...
Knight, rogue, mage? So hopefully Froakie ends up as Water/Dark.

It's hard to extrapolate exactly what secondary typing any of them will have.

Fennekin is either Psychic or Fairy.

Froakie is either Dark or Fighting.

Chespin is the real enigma. He could be Steel, Ground, Rock, Dark or Fighting.

It's like no one even cares about the leak.

I'm operating on the assumption that the original leak was right and his later "correction" was a bit of misinformation to get Nintendo to back off a bit.

Same.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#32PikaleyPosted 9/20/2013 8:19:47 PM
SirPierce posted...
Quick-Man posted...
Tali_Zorah posted...
SirPierce posted...
Nomorice4U posted...
As in Mage, knight and monk classes?

Monk? How?

Chespin - Knight (Paladin)
Froakie - Rouge (Ninja)
Fennekin - Mage (Wizard)

So, Knight, Rouge and Mage.

But Froakie is clearly blue, not red.

i c wat u did thar.

Oops. Lol. My bad.

Rogue. Darn English language having so many similar words with very different meanings.

rouge is french for red tho......
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
Official Pikachu and MegaPikachu of the Pokemon X Board
#33GolurkcanflyPosted 9/20/2013 8:22:06 PM
Arne83 posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Hejiru posted...
So this pretty much confirms Grass/Fighting, Fire/Psychic and Water/Dark. The leaker had it right the first time, his "correction" was wrong.

*Insert potential Grass/Steel or Fire/Fairy*

Fire/Fairy isn't going to happen.

The leak might have been false. Nobody really knows.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
#34Lord_VishanaPosted 9/20/2013 8:24:06 PM
Lexifox posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
swordsman126 posted...
Knight, rogue, mage? So hopefully Froakie ends up as Water/Dark.

It's hard to extrapolate exactly what secondary typing any of them will have.

Fennekin is either Psychic or Fairy.

Froakie is either Dark or Fighting.

Chespin is the real enigma. He could be Steel, Ground, Rock, Dark or Fighting.

It's like no one even cares about the leak.

vital_tundra posted...
Nomorice4U posted...
As in Mage, knight and monk classes?

Monk? How?

Chespin - Knight (Paladin)
Froakie - Rouge (Ninja)
Fennekin - Mage (Wizard)

So, Knight, Rouge and Mage.

How is monk even a western thing?

I have the upmost validity in the Poke Beach leaks and I did(still do) trust them. I'm just thinking that this is the one part that may be a little inaccurate because the leaker may have wanted to divert some attention away from themselves with a 100% accurate leak.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#35Shadow Flare13Posted 9/20/2013 8:25:33 PM

You are kidding me. Considering how nearly everything else from that same source has been spot on (aside from extremely minor things), we pretty much know it's not false.

And IIRC it was mentioned that the typing mix-up regarding the starters was on the part of the poster and not the leaker thereby throwing away the notion that they switched up information on purpose to throw off Nintendo.
#36GolurkcanflyPosted 9/20/2013 8:27:50 PM
Shadow Flare13 posted...

You are kidding me. Considering how nearly everything else from that same source has been spot on (aside from extremely minor things), we pretty much know it's not false.

And IIRC it was mentioned that the typing mix-up regarding the starters was on the part of the poster and not the leaker thereby throwing away the notion that they switched up information on purpose to throw off Nintendo.

Your point being? Like I previously stated, there is no proof that they will end up being Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting like the alleged leak said.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
#37faruwayPosted 9/20/2013 8:28:12 PM
Do you think we will get leaks of the final evos in like 7 days left till the release?
---
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#38Arne83Posted 9/20/2013 8:30:11 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Arne83 posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Hejiru posted...
So this pretty much confirms Grass/Fighting, Fire/Psychic and Water/Dark. The leaker had it right the first time, his "correction" was wrong.

*Insert potential Grass/Steel or Fire/Fairy*

Fire/Fairy isn't going to happen.

You have to pass of a lot of things as nothing more than coincidence to believe that.

And I mean a lot. So much, that at this point in time, saying that it could be false is nothing short of denial.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#39LexifoxPosted 9/20/2013 8:31:02 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Shadow Flare13 posted...

Your point being? Like I previously stated, there is no proof that they will end up being Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting like the alleged leak said.

They play up the idea of Chespin as a noble, armored figure (Knight), Fennekin having supernatural power, and Froakie becoming stealthy and sneaky. The first part is basically a trademark of the Fighting-type, Psychic is the most supernatural/magical typing (Not all fae have magic in the sense you'd think of), and Dark Pokemon are known for being sneaky.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#40LexifoxPosted 9/20/2013 8:31:56 PM
faruway posted...
Do you think we will get leaks of the final evos in like 7 days left till the release?

Some places will get it earlier than other places (due to time zones), so at the very least people will be marathoning it and sharing pictures.
---