This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Full 3D was obviously left out for the third of installment or sequels to X/Y

#1DarthLaharlPosted 9/20/2013 10:37:43 PM
Was this not painfully obvious as soon as it was revealed? Why are so many people acting like this is a huge deal? Someone even made a petition and the game is pretty much finished and they're probably printing the millions of copies they plan to ship all over the world. How do you think they could add full 3D in less than 20 days and have all of those copies ready?

Some people...
---
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi (November 7, 1927 September 19, 2013)
"Leave luck to Heaven"
#2SNRGTCgamerPosted 9/20/2013 10:53:19 PM
Even Pokemon Z won't have full 3D. Pokemon is mainly marketed to young kids which means 3D isn't an option. Besides, most people don't even seem to care about the 3D aspect of 3DS and its games.
#3ZTIger5Posted 9/20/2013 10:57:37 PM
SNRGTCgamer posted...
Even Pokemon Z won't have full 3D. Pokemon is mainly marketed to young kids which means 3D isn't an option. Besides, most people don't even seem to care about the 3D aspect of 3DS and its games.

Pretty much this. From what I've heard the exclusion of 3D from the overworld was due to frame rate drops, so there's that too. It may be a little disappointing, but certainly something we can bear with. I particularly will only be using 3D for major battles and cutscenes if at all.
---
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon White 2, Bioshock Infinite
I believe in everlasting life in Heaven.
#4sahilmohammadPosted 9/20/2013 11:15:59 PM
Im not a fan of the while 3D so meh.
---
Generation 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.