This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you finally buying a 3DS(XL)/2DS for Pokemon X/Y?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are you finally buying a 3DS(XL)/2DS for Pokemon X/Y?
2 years ago#1
Are you buying a 3DS(XL)/2DS for Pokemon X/Y? - Results (380 votes)
Yes, a 3DS(XL),(Special Editon)
34.74% (132 votes)
Yes, a 2DS
5.53% (21 votes)
No, I already have one
59.74% (227 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Special Editon would of course be the Pokemon special Editon.
2 years ago#2
No. I have a 3DS already.
2 years ago#3
Just traded my 3DS for an XL the other day. One of the best decisions I've made in a while ha. Of course, I did it in anticipation of X/Y
White FC: 2581 1588 9644 // wii code = 1308 9776 3256 7038 // 3DS FC: 4527-7258-1744 // GamerTag: Loftice
Parasect is the BEST
2 years ago#4
Yes, today I went to Gamestop and paid off my preorder for Pokemon Y and my Nintendo 2DS I got the Red and Black one. I'm super excited to get a Nintendo 3DS finally. :)
2 years ago#5
Nah, i already have one. I bought mine last year for the games i already have for it now.

Finding out that pokemon X/Y was coming out for it earlier this year just makes it that much better for me.
Tell me who you are and that you're from GFAQs in your message in your request or i won't add you.
2 years ago#6
I already have a 3DS XL but im buying a 2DS for my son.
PSN: hardknock55
3DS FC:4355-9696-1275
2 years ago#7
I had a DSlite that had an unfortunate run-in with a leaky water bottle at PAX and is now dead, so when I heard about the special 3DSXL coming out for the new Pokemon games I knew the universe was giving me a sign that it was finally time to get a 3DS.
2 years ago#8
i already have a Original Black 3DS from Midnight release but im also getting a Red X & Y 3DS XL
2 years ago#9
Yep. Finally pre-ordered the special edition of the X and Y 3DSXL a few weeks ago.

Kind of annoyed with myself though because I kept hoping for another price drop for the handhelds. But about a month ago, Best Buy had a sale where the 3DSXL was 30 bucks off and then a week after that, Target had a sale where it was 25 bucks off. I passed on both of those sales... -_-
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
2 years ago#10
I actually just bought mine in preparations of the release because i want to make sure i get torchic when it is released :)
XBL Gametag: Shadowblaze00
3DS FC: 3840-6342-0354
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are you finally buying a 3DS(XL)/2DS for Pokemon X/Y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived