This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Mewtwo...

#11Tasty_Soup(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 5:14:49 PM
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...

So say there were a Mega Mewtwo Z, would gain another type? Perhaps psychic/poison? What if he was the first and only pokemon to receive the '???' type... a man can dream.

Well mewtwo X got another type (not sure if Y did) so I can see mewtwo Z getting another type as well. What type that would be, I'm not sure, but maybe fairy?
---
3DS FC - 4828-4534-3725
#12DragrathPosted 9/21/2013 5:23:18 PM
Tasty_Soup posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84

I mean, his has two forms, Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y. So it is implied that he has some connection to the two legendaries who are represented by an X and Y. So maybe Mega Mewtwo Z?

If you notice there also seems to be some similarity between Mewtwo's Mega formes and Yveltal/Xerneas respectively
X mewtwo & Xerneas are very "sharp lined and durable while Yveltal and Y seem more limber and swift (note this may or may not be an actual connection)

As such their may very well be some truth to this...
#13Tasty_Soup(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 5:25:52 PM
Dragrath posted...
Tasty_Soup posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84

I mean, his has two forms, Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y. So it is implied that he has some connection to the two legendaries who are represented by an X and Y. So maybe Mega Mewtwo Z?

If you notice there also seems to be some similarity between Mewtwo's Mega formes and Yveltal/Xerneas respectively
X mewtwo & Xerneas are very "sharp lined and durable while Yveltal and Y seem more limber and swift (note this may or may not be an actual connection)

As such their may very well be some truth to this...

I see it more with Yveltal and mewtwo Y, but yeah I see your point. Interesting.

Also, I bet that Xerneas and Yveltal will have some sort of conflict in this game, and since mewtwo is kind of the middle ground (the creation who indulged in destruction but then found balance) I see him as being the pokemon that resolves that conflict, and brings balance.
---
3DS FC - 4828-4534-3725
#14Immortal_Chaos7Posted 9/21/2013 5:33:05 PM
My Idea for Mega Mewtwo Z

Type: Psychic/Ghost
Ability: Futility [All damaging attacks by your opponent are NVE]
Signature move: Dimensional Rift (learned only if leveled up as Mega Mewtwo Z)
-Opens a portal that may have any one random effect on the target (healing, damaging, status inducing, hp drain). Can also be used to remove entry hazards, trick room, substitute, or screens.

(basicly Metronome with a crap move filter)

...It's OP and I don't care.
---
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032