This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I Feel Bad For Kids These Days

#21MetaDeDeDePosted 9/21/2013 5:53:56 PM
henriue posted...
There are still gonna be plenty of rumors, believe me.

Press B repeatedly to catch pokémon, or down+B when it tilts.

Or press A to deal more damage.
---
The Official Serena's Sylveon of the Pokemon X board.
#22MrprowleyPosted 9/21/2013 5:56:44 PM
i feel bad for kids today cuz alot of them (not all) are bunch of no respecting punks and why is this? CAUSE THEIR PARENTS DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DISCIPLINE THEIR CHILDREN!! I might have not the best parents in the world but they taught me to hold a door open for another person, say yes ma'am/sir and no ma'men am/sir, treat a women with respect, and always help a fellow person when you can. And if I did something that was not cool my daddy kept a belt as a reminder. It wasnt child abuse it kept me straight and out of jail today.
#23smashman92Posted 9/21/2013 6:00:59 PM
Mrprowley posted...
i feel bad for kids today cuz alot of them (not all) are bunch of no respecting punks and why is this? CAUSE THEIR PARENTS DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DISCIPLINE THEIR CHILDREN!! I might have not the best parents in the world but they taught me to hold a door open for another person, say yes ma'am/sir and no ma'men am/sir, treat a women with respect, and always help a fellow person when you can. And if I did something that was not cool my daddy kept a belt as a reminder. It wasnt child abuse it kept me straight and out of jail today.

Times. They are a changin'
---
Charizard for SSBU
#24akurixsPosted 9/21/2013 6:02:38 PM
To add to it, kids these days should stop complaining about the economy and get some jobs. We didn't tank the global market to make things easy - we did it so that they'd appreciate what they have. But instead, all they do is text and play video games.
---
"Today, world. This is basic spoken. God inhale computer. Hardly consumer, but with a modest water fowl." -Babelfish
#25MetaDeDeDePosted 9/21/2013 6:03:12 PM
Mrprowley posted...

Same for me. n_n

Nintendo keep putting Cynthia in recent Pokemon game to have some fans love only for the COD boys to call her an inferior and mock other for not being able to beat her.

The girl might like her at least and are well mannered
---
The Official Serena's Sylveon of the Pokemon X board.
#26SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 9/21/2013 6:04:28 PM
Tasty_Soup posted...
MultiShadow101 posted...
Tasty_Soup posted...
*cough*mewisunderthetruck*cough*.

Okay, this is the second time today I've seen this. What is this?

In Red and Blue, there was a rumor that a pokeball containing mew was found underneath the truck in... Vermillion I think? Anyway the process of getting the truck to move was always super complicated and such. In my school there was also a big rumor that there was a secret way to surf off of the SS Anne dock, and doing so would find a mew in the water.

Mew was rumoured to be under the truck at the Vermillion Harbour, which couldn't be accessed if the SS.Anne left. Once you go HM1, though, the ship left.

The rumour stated that you had to get someone to trade you a mon that knew cut so that you could progress without the ship leaving. Once you get surf and strength, you return to the SS.Anne, surf to the place where the truck was and, supposedly, move it with strength to find mew underneath.

My disappointment when strength didn't work...
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#27teehee_201Posted 9/21/2013 6:08:55 PM
henriue posted...
There are still gonna be plenty of rumors, believe me.

Press B repeatedly to catch pokémon, or down+B when it tilts.

LOL I remember that. I believed it for a long time because I caught a Regice, Regirock, Entei, Shaymin, and Dialga with a Pokeball using that "method"
---
3DS FC: 1590-4871-4357
YOLO: You obviously lack originality...
#28MrprowleyPosted 9/21/2013 6:12:23 PM
akurixs posted...
To add to it, kids these days should stop complaining about the economy and get some jobs. We didn't tank the global market to make things easy - we did it so that they'd appreciate what they have. But instead, all they do is text and play video games.

so do we but we are working for it going out each day contributing to society and at end of day sitting down and enjoying games that bring us back to our childhood. When I grew up things were a werent as messed up as they are now; america was a better place to live in and my family could leave the house unlocked at night....now is like WTF happened?
#29Cyberdramon1995Posted 9/21/2013 6:20:47 PM
There was this one rumor that existed at my elementary school... Supposedly, to get Mew in Gen I, first you needed to buy the Magikarp from the man in the Mt. Moon Pokemon Center. It had to be raised to Level 100 without evolving and without Rare Candies. Then, if you took the Magikarp to Articuno's area in Seafoam Islands and surfed around Articuno's island for several minutes, a man would appear and challenge you to a battle. You had to battle him with the Magikarp. He also had a Level 100 Magikarp that would evolve into Gyarados when its HP reached half. If you beat him with the Magikarp, he would give you a Mew. If you lost or beat him with any other Pokemon, he would tell you to "Come back and try to beat him next year!" Even back then I knew it was total BS, but I still found it highly amusing.
---
Sorrow sank deep inside my blood...