This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wonder how Black/White Kyurem will work in X & Y

#1ChrnoDstroyer12Posted 9/21/2013 6:17:08 PM
Will it just not be able to be made anymore? Will they add in the DNA splicer somewhere?

I actually really like the whole concept around the 3 dragons and think my only disappointment with the situation was the fact that you couldn't combine all 3 into the original dragon.

So it would really suck to me not to be able to get them again.
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 9/21/2013 6:20:32 PM
Colress or N will probably be in a post-game area and they'll be like "Hi. I don't know you, but I'll give you this ancient artifact from Unova. It has the power to restore a fraction of a god dragon's power, which is more than enough to lay waste to an entire region."
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#3reaverzPosted 9/21/2013 6:22:09 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Colress or N will probably be in a post-game area and they'll be like "Hi. I don't know you, but I'll give you this ancient artifact from Unova. It has the power to restore a fraction of a god dragon's power, which is more than enough to lay waste to an entire region."

This. Think about how the Shadow Triad randomly give the player the signature items of the Sinnoh dragons in the postgame of BW.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#4ChrnoDstroyer12(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 6:23:37 PM
reaverz posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

This. Think about how the Shadow Triad randomly give the player the signature items of the Sinnoh dragons in the postgame of BW.

Yeah, that is true. They really know how to shoehorn these types of things in now that I think of it.
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 9/21/2013 6:25:30 PM
reaverz posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Hey, I just met you.
And this is crazy.
But here's some artifacts.
But don't destroy the world with god dragons maybe.
---
#66PathsOfPainPosted 9/21/2013 6:28:29 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
reaverz posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Hey, I just met you.
And this is crazy.
But don't destroy the world with god dragons maybe.

This
---
Accept Judgment
#7Viridipalm_userPosted 9/21/2013 6:33:02 PM
6PathsOfPain posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
reaverz posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Hey, I just met you.
And this is crazy.
And go destroy the world with god like dragons maybe.

This

Better
---
Come at me bro! http://tinyurl.com/l7hpz6z
FC's and Lists in mah Quotey! Member of the ABC. ABC Jobs: 11
#8Brandon00151Posted 9/21/2013 6:36:09 PM
DLC or Event
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 9/21/2013 6:36:39 PM
Brandon00151 posted...
DLC or Event

*pumps shotgun*
---
#10Archwing3441Posted 9/21/2013 6:41:35 PM
they'll shoe it in. It's the reason why I don't like all the these key items, they'll have to shoe it in with each game unless they decide to retcon the process or just leave them out, which they haven't yet.
---
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html