This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova RP Episode 4: Hail to the King!

#301ThatPersonGuyPosted 9/27/2013 4:58:59 PM
(Can anyone help Samson become relevant to the plot again? I've been shut out for the last two topics. Heck, I don't think anyone even remembers that Blackthorn and Cosmic Co are both in ashes right now.)
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#302uuurrrgghPosted 9/27/2013 5:00:38 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
(Can anyone help Samson become relevant to the plot again? I've been shut out for the last two topics. Heck, I don't think anyone even remembers that Blackthorn and Cosmic Co are both in ashes right now.)

(I kinda do, seeing how I mentioned it recently. Just say you are knocked out and find yourself in a random hospital, then go off again in no specific direction.)
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#303GX1997(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 5:00:47 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...

(Go to the discussion topic and we'll help you get caught up.)
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#304GolurkcanflyPosted 9/27/2013 5:05:38 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
Athena glanced sideways at the appraching lady, talking into her mind. "There is nothing to prove that you've done anything useful to the resistance other than cannon fodder. However, I will let N decide whether or not you can be trusted."

(I'll assume you let Neal hear that last bit.)

Morpheus, what do you think? I'm leaning on a "Guilty" verdict.

"We must call him 'Innocent' for now. He has a lack of known motive and we may be able to use him like we did with Austin when he was brainwashed."

Remember, the thing with Austin didn't turn out too well. However, Nelson is much more calm and less brash than Austin, so I'll go through with this plan.

"I name Nelson..." Neal announced with a booming tone, "Innocent' until proven otherwise. Court dismissed!"

Glad I picked that up playing Phalanx Left: Daring Defense.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#305uuurrrgghPosted 9/27/2013 5:11:10 PM
Guess you're off the hook, then. Athena announced telepathically to the scientists. Just don't cause any trouble while you're here, please. She cut off the link, her mind talking with nobody but itself. Okay, let's see how Wally is doing with the admin. Eyes glowing violet, she focused on where she last saw Wally- on Spear Pillar.

(Not going to teleport until Golurkcanfly decides if he wants to hitch a ride.)
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
#306GolurkcanflyPosted 9/27/2013 5:18:55 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
Guess you're off the hook, then. Athena announced telepathically to the scientists. Just don't cause any trouble while you're here, please. She cut off the link, her mind talking with nobody but itself. Okay, let's see how Wally is doing with the admin. Eyes glowing violet, she focused on where she last saw Wally- on Spear Pillar.

(Not going to teleport until Golurkcanfly decides if he wants to hitch a ride.)

(Let's go! I'll be off parole at around 10:30 so I'll post more. Also, I am sad panda because I discovered I will be performing from 7 AM to 6 PM on the 12th. That will be painful.)

"Athena!" Neal shouted at the Gardevoir, "You're heading back to Spear Pillar to meet with Austin and the others, right? If so, take me with you. Morpheus isn't terribly good at teleportation."
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#307uuurrrgghPosted 9/27/2013 5:27:09 PM
"No problem." Strectching her mental focus to accommodate for the dark type, N saw what went on during mass-teleportation. The space outside of her focus rippled and distorted, grew warm then cold, rough then smooth, in rapid succession. Two seconds of the world looking like a dose of dream gas, and the trio appeared right behind Wally, who seemed to be watching a battle between the admin and the recruit fom earlier, wielding an axe.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
#308Cheesepower5Posted 9/27/2013 5:41:39 PM
"Some 'Brendan' fella'." Wattson replies. "Wally had a friend named Brendan way back when, but I can't say I think it's the same one... Now, is there some reason I'm being interrogated? You expect an old man to be getting any young visitors? Bwahahaha!"
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#309OsrangerPosted 9/27/2013 6:06:27 PM
Duncan nods, "thank you, for giving me permission anyways. Is there anything else I should be made aware of? Where is Jay?"
#310protobakurionPosted 9/27/2013 6:16:49 PM
(Am I to do this? If not, I'll edit it.)

======

Pictures of the GR HQ infiltration are seen inside Hero's conscious. Looker and X are seen trying to defeat Jay but ends up Looker getting killed.

"Am I a bad guy?" X asked.
---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.