This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Haven't Played a Pokemon Game Since Red and Blue...

#11JackSolomonPosted 9/21/2013 10:18:55 PM(edited)
Nintendogenie00 posted...
You can visit the old regions too in this one?

Sadly, no, not as far as we know. You're limited to the new Kalos region, which is based on France.
#12Nintendogenie00(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 10:26:08 PM
Oh well no matter.

Well I'm still planning on getting it, my biggest gripe was with the link cable hassle. I was only 8 at the time so I never was able to purchase one myself.

This time around I hear street pass/wifi might be the solution, I'm not too sure on the details but I hope I can battle some random people as I meet them at my university.
#13MajinKogahazanPosted 9/21/2013 10:30:04 PM
Also special split (as in the Special Stat became Special Attack and Special Defense)
---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://blue-heracross.deviantart.com/
Joe, Joe, Joe, Funky Kong, Joe, Dry Bones, Toad
#14Ice_birdPosted 9/21/2013 10:32:01 PM
What about TM's now being reusable?
---
My sociology class is quickly killing my faith in humanity.
My math class is too. It's just a much slower, sadder death.
#15xxgamer91xxPosted 9/21/2013 10:33:10 PM
Oh well no matter.

Well I'm still planning on getting it, my biggest gripe was with the link cable hassle. I was only 8 at the time so I never was able to purchase one myself.

This time around I hear street pass/wifi might be the solution, I'm not too sure on the details but I hope I can battle some random people as I meet them at my university.

Yea the link cable is gone its so much easier over wifi.
#16henriuePosted 9/21/2013 10:34:46 PM
Oh well no matter.

The thing to keep in mind, is that all pokémon games are begginer friendly, teaching you the game basics, post game content and multiplayer are entirely different matters, the game won't help you AT ALL, that is why we have bulbapedia and serebii.net, you should explore those sites.
---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture
I also love jazz!