This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just saw a big picture of Diantha for the first time

#1SayaMitsukiPosted 9/21/2013 10:23:03 PM
http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/09/Diantha-Official-Art_300dpi.jpg

That necklace. Mega Evolution keystone. All the other pictures it was hard to make out.
#2KaiserLeoPosted 9/21/2013 10:27:48 PM
Wow Ken's art has evolved.

I don't like it.
---
And enough with My Little Pony!
#3JackSolomonPosted 9/21/2013 10:29:15 PM
Which begs the question: What's she Mega Evolving?
#4SayaMitsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 10:33:35 PM
I have no idea, but her possessing a Mega Evolving anything is interesting enough.

Which might make her more than what we originally think in-game.
#5Sloth9230Posted 9/21/2013 10:36:17 PM
KaiserLeo posted...
Wow Ken's art has evolved.

I don't like it.

http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/09/Team-Flare-Scientists-Official-Art_300dpi-1024x1152.jpg

How about now?
#6JackSolomonPosted 9/21/2013 10:37:46 PM
SayaMitsuki posted...
I have no idea, but her possessing a Mega Evolving anything is interesting enough.

That the oh-so-innocent hairdresser whose popped up alongside Team Flare in all the promotional material she's been seen is not so innocent and in actual fact is, bare minimum, working alongside them, if not their leader?
#7henriuePosted 9/21/2013 10:38:28 PM
SayaMitsuki posted...

From her clothes, i guess ampharos or absol. I am not good at guessing games :/
---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture
I also love jazz!
#8SayaMitsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 2:17:51 AM
JackSolomon posted...
SayaMitsuki posted...

That the oh-so-innocent hairdresser whose popped up alongside Team Flare in all the promotional material she's been seen is not so innocent and in actual fact is, bare minimum, working alongside them, if not their leader?

Oh god I hope that is true. Please let this be so!
#9SuperSonicDBZPosted 9/22/2013 2:21:15 AM
JackSolomon posted...
SayaMitsuki posted...

A lot of people are hoping for this... but I don't see Nintendo doing it. :(

She's supposed to be loved by everyone and what not. And since people LOVE throwing out that this is a kids' game... would they really turn one of (if not the) Kalos' most beloved idols into the leader of a villainous organization?

Every other TRUE leader of a villainous organization has either been evil or shady from the start. The only exception comes from a side game. Pokemon Coliseum and the Mayor E.S. Cade.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#10SayaMitsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 2:24:13 AM
I wouldn't count it out just yet!