This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I like how all of us will go into this game with almost no knowledge

#1Second_HokagePosted 9/21/2013 9:33:43 PM
Japan doesn't have a head start, which means no spoilers of any kind. These pokemon games will feel more epic than previous entries.
#2Ice_birdPosted 9/21/2013 9:40:45 PM
I know, it should be pretty exciting, and a bit nostalgic. I tried to go into this game completely blind, but I couldn't stand it. I think I lasted like a week.
---
My sociology class is quickly killing my faith in humanity.
My math class is too. It's just a much slower, sadder death.
#3xxgamer91xxPosted 9/21/2013 9:47:33 PM
I thought Japan is ahead of us in time, so won't they have the games before us?
#4JagusPosted 9/21/2013 9:49:26 PM
Really? We know what the region looks like, more or less, we know the evil team, and we know 39 Pokemon, and Mega Evolutions. Would you call that almost no knowledge?
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#5SirPiercePosted 9/21/2013 9:57:14 PM
Jagus posted...
Really? We know what the region looks like, more or less, we know the evil team, and we know 39 Pokemon, and Mega Evolutions. Would you call that almost no knowledge?

We know less than we knew by this point in previous gens...
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#6JackSolomonPosted 9/21/2013 9:59:38 PM
Jagus posted...

Name every city in the region, what it looks like. Name every single new Pokemon, and how many are there. Name each Pokemon that's going to get a Mega Evolution. Describe Team Flare's exact method of accomplishing their goals, and how this will effect our interactions with them as the protagonist. Who are the gym leaders, and what are their Pokemon? How about the Elite 4, what are they like? What interactions will we have with our rivals and the Professor?

Oh, and put to rest the debate: What are the starters final evolutions like?

Given all the new mechanics and Pokemon introduced thus far this gen, what we don't know far outweighs what we do. We know some new Pokemon, we know what the name and vague goals of the evil team are, and we know about some new mechanics. That IS almost no knowledge.
#7JagusPosted 9/21/2013 10:00:44 PM
We have way less knowledge than in other games, but I still thinks this is too much to qualify as "almost no knowledge."
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#8RotomGuy3Posted 9/21/2013 10:02:16 PM
I look forward to finally discovering what Flabebe looks like. And seeing what was in the last CoroCoro.

Although I've gone the extra mile for blindness, and not looked at any characters either.
#9Brandon042487Posted 9/21/2013 10:04:45 PM
usually we have a list of the pokedex, gym leaders, Team Evil's motive, and even one of the mini games with in the game.
---
3DS FC: 5413-0222-6739
Requires 1.21 Gigawatts to add.
#10trewerdPosted 9/21/2013 10:44:42 PM
Personally I feel that I know TOO much about these games. All you needed to tell me was: Pokemon. 3DS. 3D models. Customize your trainer.
and I was sold.
---
So ready for: Phoenix Wright 5, Pokemon X, Senran Kagura Burst, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Tales of Xillia 2, and Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright.