This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I like how all of us will go into this game with almost no knowledge

#11ExcIusivity69Posted 9/21/2013 11:30:24 PM
There's inevitably going to be stores that break street date, and sell them like a couple days earlier than the intended release, and I think Japan still gets it first because of time zones, so they'll be far into the games in the afternoon while the western hemisphere is just waking up.
---
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote
#12KeyserVancePosted 9/22/2013 1:03:44 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
I look forward to finally discovering what Flabebe looks like. And seeing what was in the last CoroCoro.

Although I've gone the extra mile for blindness, and not looked at any characters either.

If you like fairies in general, you'll probably like Flabebe. I can't imagine going into a Pokemon game blind anymore, I just need to know everything I can as soon as possible. Good work for keeping true to what you want.
---
Diamond Friend Code - KEYSER, 2921 9164 8828
SoulSilver Friend Code - KEYSER, 1634 6957 5881
#13Hierarchy225Posted 9/22/2013 1:09:50 AM
My pre order is from amazon odds are its going to be a day or two late.

But I'm fine with that I get to gather more information.
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board // i.imgur.com/eo0eyoc.jpg
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#14ecylisPosted 9/22/2013 1:10:55 AM
Not the people who aren't buying it on release.

I probably won't even have the game until at least a year after it comes out, don't care enough about it because there are plenty of other games I want more and I'd rather know all of the version differences before choosing one.

Maybe I'll wait until Z.
#15JoJoX200Posted 9/22/2013 1:20:06 AM
Jagus posted...
Really? We know what the region looks like, more or less, we know the evil team, and we know 39 Pokemon, and Mega Evolutions. Would you call that almost no knowledge?

I count only 29 something pokemon on pokemonxy.com. Or are you counting megas as well?
---
http://jojodee.deviantart.com/ -- Fakemons and other stuff
#16scitch1Posted 9/22/2013 1:23:33 AM
it will all be leaked before release trust me lol
---
Signature