This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't you all see that Froakie is the least interesting starter?

#31ecylisPosted 9/22/2013 2:18:22 AM
Chespin is basically just a grass Osshawott
Quilladin is just a grass Pignite, and looks incredibly stupid, nowhere to go, no way his final evolution will be good.

Fennekin goes bipedal, NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED, can't be redeemed.

No way I'm picking either of those. Froakie is my choice by process of elimination.
#32chardymardy_mgxPosted 9/22/2013 5:23:52 AM
ecylis posted...
Chespin is basically just a grass Osshawott
Quilladin is just a grass Pignite, and looks incredibly stupid, nowhere to go, no way his final evolution will be good.

Fennekin goes bipedal, NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED, can't be redeemed.

No way I'm picking either of those. Froakie is my choice by process of elimination.

I'm gonna quote you on this and LMFAO at you and your "look-at-me-and-my-very-high-level-skills-of-deduction-smug-face" the moment all your assumptions turn out to be oh so wrong.:)
---
"Deeds in themselves are meaningless unless they are for some higher purpose." -Artorius Castus
"I'm a ninja." -_Alpal
#33Mudkip43Posted 9/22/2013 5:51:48 AM
No I like Froakie. He is my favorite Kalos Starter and my favorite Starter Pokemon overall.
---
3DS FC: 4940 5904 2568
#34DiamondBubblesPosted 9/22/2013 9:21:27 AM
Are you retarded? Because you knew everyone would disagree with and tell you to shut the f*** up and instead of stop posting, you worsen the situation, insulting other people just because of their tastes, which is really ridiculous.
---
Diamond is Unbreakable
#35Genius_SagePosted 9/22/2013 9:46:53 AM
This topic is poopy.
---
FC - 4639-8953-6150
#36TheNeoVoidPosted 9/22/2013 9:59:55 AM
Chespin sucks.
---
PSN: NeoVoid
3DS FC: 0473-7778-8246 Viral
#37RotomGuy3Posted 9/22/2013 10:03:58 AM
Jagus posted...
His concept is so boring. Oh, a ninja frog. He's going to end up looking like a knock-off of Toxicroak. I know Toxicroak is based more off a fighter, but he looks plenty sinister. Frogadier is just heading into redundant territory. He's a generic "cool-looking" frog that has the least interesting concept behind him compared to the other starters.

Say what you want, Chespin's line is incredibly unique. Its round-shaped evolution was a daring move, and it's well-designed to boot. There is an interesting narrative going on here -- it's a really docile Pokemon that's going to end up turning out evil. What happened to it in the process? What will happen to its round shape? Will it shed its "training armor?" There is a mystery here.

And then Braixen is also really clever. Not only does it use its stick as a wand, but when its put in its tail, it looks like a broomstick, hinting towards a witch motif. It makes you excited to see what it will turn into next.

Froakie has absolutely nothing going for it.

If you think a Ninja Frog is less original than an Armoured Chesnut (which is basically a Chesnut, they are all armoured) then I don't know what's wrong with your head.

I don't dislike Chespin, although your opinions on him are just that: opinions. You cannot, I repeat cannot, say something is well-designed and then complain at others for not agreeing with you.

Braixen is clever, yes. It made me like Fennekin a lot, lot more. Yes, I do wonder what it'll turn into. But then going on to say Froakie has nothing going for it is a steaming pile of bull. We know its based off the ninja ranking system, so there is a world of possibility for it.

You're just butthurt people don't agree with your opinions.