This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Water Fairy Type Pokemon

#11NeonDragon9000Posted 9/22/2013 11:37:57 AM
MaplesGrandGM posted...
All of your "doesn't really matter," points, are assuming nothing changes in the meta-game. They all happen to be reasons the meta-game will change, and suggestions as to what will change.

---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#12NeonDragon9000Posted 9/22/2013 11:39:23 AM
Yes however poison is still overall one of the worst offensive types and fairies being weak to it won't change that(it will make it better of course but still pretty bad).

Unless you've played the new metagame, you can't say this.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#13Redstonecore(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 11:51:26 AM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Yes however poison is still overall one of the worst offensive types and fairies being weak to it won't change that(it will make it better of course but still pretty bad).

Unless you've played the new metagame, you can't say this.

I'm basing this off of how many types are weak to poison and how many types are resistant to it and how many immunities there are to it. Poison will only super effective on two types, 4 types will resist it and one type will be completely immune to it.
#14ZbxolePosted 9/22/2013 12:04:46 PM
Azmarill's gonna have Double STAB since Child's Play is assuming a physical attack and works with Huge Power
---
Zbx's 2nd account
#15CakeOfLiesPosted 9/22/2013 12:46:40 PM
Azumarill will be the first Pokemon to resist both of Reshiram's STABs.
Not even Heatran does this because Turboblaze exists.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#16PSI_IKEPosted 9/22/2013 1:25:38 PM
The problem with Poison as an attacking type is that it still has pretty poor coverage (though it's gotten better) and regular Poison as a status effect is the worst possible status you could inflict.
---
Now listen to the bell, with my face flashing crimson from the fires of hell...
So what are you afraid of, and what are you made of?
#17Emerald_MeliosPosted 9/23/2013 12:40:32 PM
PSI_IKE posted...
The problem with Poison as an attacking type is that it still has pretty poor coverage (though it's gotten better) and regular Poison as a status effect is the worst possible status you could inflict.

I'm disappointed they did not make it super-effective against Water and Fighting in addition to Grass and Fairy.