This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Special: Black and white 2 thoughts

#1TakethatbackPosted 9/22/2013 12:45:28 PM
For any fans of the adventures/special manga, what are your thoughts on the characters so far?

Rakutsu(Nate)

"He is a high-ranking member of the International Police. His rank is superintendent and his codename is Black 2"

"Despite his young age, Rakutsu is a member of the International Police with an S rank in the organization. He is tasked with searching for any remaining members of the villainous group, Team Plasma. When on the job, he acts like a womanizer by constantly flirting with the girls around him. When he is not on the job, he takes on a more serious and professional persona.
Like Looker, Rakutsu also uses the International Police Arms, but is more successful in using them. The jumpsuit he wears underneath his regular clothing doubles as a set of armor that can protect him from attacks"

Faitsu(Rosa)

"Faitsu is a former member of Team Plasma. After the team's defeat in the Black & White chapter, she was forced to move away so that any traces of her past would be left behind. Despite this, she yearns for the return of Team Plasma's king, N"

Source:Bulbapedia
#2Keybladewars123Posted 9/22/2013 12:47:31 PM
Takethatback posted...
For any fans of the adventures/special manga, what are your thoughts on the characters so far?

Rakutsu(Nate)

"He is a high-ranking member of the International Police. His rank is superintendent and his codename is Black 2"

"Despite his young age, Rakutsu is a member of the International Police with an S rank in the organization. He is tasked with searching for any remaining members of the villainous group, Team Plasma. When on the job, he acts like a womanizer by constantly flirting with the girls around him. When he is not on the job, he takes on a more serious and professional persona.
Like Looker, Rakutsu also uses the International Police Arms, but is more successful in using them. The jumpsuit he wears underneath his regular clothing doubles as a set of armor that can protect him from attacks"

Faitsu(Rosa)

"Faitsu is a former member of Team Plasma. After the team's defeat in the Black & White chapter, she was forced to move away so that any traces of her past would be left behind. Despite this, she yearns for the return of Team Plasma's king, N"

Wroooooong board this x an y can't you read
---
Ima boss
#3Tigo73Posted 9/22/2013 12:48:26 PM
I find It an interesting (if not a bit random) take on the characters, but I canīt speak much for execution, since I havenīt gotten around to reading the BW2 manga yet.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#4Doctor_SpankyPosted 9/22/2013 12:51:16 PM
I like both those descriptions a lot. They're both new ideas for Pokemon Special (the manga has never starred a "cop" or a former member of an evil team). I'm interested to see how Kusaka writes them
#5Takethatback(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 12:53:08 PM
Keybladewars123 posted...
Takethatback posted...

Rakutsu(Nate)

Faitsu(Rosa)

Wroooooong board this x an y can't you read

I'm well aware of that, but if you look at the topics they're based on pokemon in general more so then exclusively X and Y.
#6JustwanttolookPosted 9/22/2013 1:02:07 PM
woot *O* Rosa is a N fangirl
She is gonna ship him so hard with Nate XD ...ok, I'm joking
But I'm honestly interested how or if they going to meet Black and White