This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think the psuedo-legendary will be for this gen?

#21Chaos_MissilePosted 9/22/2013 6:42:28 PM
Sticky_Derp posted...
yeah that's a bad idea
it's gonna be a horse with extra legs
or just rapidash's megalution

Odin or Sleipnir >_>
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#22GolurkcanflyPosted 9/22/2013 6:43:46 PM
A Dragon/Fairy based off of a Kirin and Sleipnir.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
#23Biased_GamerPosted 9/22/2013 6:45:21 PM
agent9149 posted...
Mrprowley posted...
noverin seems like a likely candiate

I feel like he's going to be druddigon of this gen.

Unless Noivern is confirmed to be Druddigon's Evolution.
---
Not changing the top sig until a new Gotcha Force video game is announced. (7/11/2013)
Official Susanoomon of nowhere accepted.
#24smashman92Posted 9/22/2013 6:46:57 PM
plz no dragon-type
---
Charizard for SSBU
#25MickeyRocksaPosted 9/22/2013 6:49:21 PM
smashman92 posted...
plz no dragon-type

ahhhhhhh

come on you know it has to be
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word
#26MickeyRocksaPosted 9/22/2013 6:49:43 PM
inb4 metagross?
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word
#27Megaman6924Posted 9/22/2013 10:11:46 PM
If past generations have taught us anything, it'll be another dragon. Not that I'm complaining.
#28Faust_8Posted 9/22/2013 10:32:13 PM(edited)
Bogmire216 posted...
Ghost/fairy

Ghost types (excluding giratina) are really lacking in the BST department so this could be a nice addition.

I admit, a Ghost/Fairy would be AWESOME and it's one I've been rooting for the pseudo.

However I wonder if we even can get Ghosts with good BSTs now that Ghost is the new Dragon.

I mean, think about it. Only one type resists it, and only two types hit it for SE damage, one of those being itself. That's exactly how Dragon was before X and Y. However Dragon doesn't have two immunities or the passive ability to never be trapped by the opponent.

The only difference is Ghost types don't have great 120+ base power attacks and a bunch of 600 BST Pokemon representing them. Well, that and Dark both resists Ghost and is strong against it, which isn't the same as Steel versus Dragon.

But still, while this is great for Ghosts, it also may mean we're not going to see new more powerful Ghost attacks being released, and possibly no non-Uber Ghost that has a BST of 600 or so. I do hope that at least we get a widely-learned physical Ghost attack of at least 80 base power. Shadow Claw/Punch is just ugh. At least Shadow Ball's 80 base power is usable.

Because if Ghost got great new attacks they would probably become the new Dragon type that needs nerfing. >_>

EDIT: Agh, I keep forgetting Normal is immune to Ghost, so there is that. However Normal types hardly ever make it into higher tiers, even if they have a secondary type.
---
I'm not against religion. I'm against all bad ideas, held for bad reasons, prompting bad behavior.