This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are they keeping most of the pokemon secret? We're close to release.

#1DiayamondoPosted 9/22/2013 4:20:09 PM
Revealing something like the final forms for the starters would hype the game. :o
#2JackSolomonPosted 9/22/2013 4:21:32 PM
Does the suspense hurt you? Does the waiting cause your mouth to moisten at the mere thought of having your questions answered? Does the very IMAGINING of seeing the starters and a myriad of new Pokemon excite you in ways that are entirely inappropriate?

That's why.
#3BlueRougeGliderPosted 9/22/2013 4:22:13 PM
I've been trying not to look at any new pokes

I choose my team based off looks :-)
---
Rouge is purple, silly.
#4erekwashere15Posted 9/22/2013 4:22:19 PM
JackSolomon posted...
Does the suspense hurt you? Does the waiting cause your mouth to moisten at the mere thought of having your questions answered? Does the very IMAGINING of seeing the starters and a myriad of new Pokemon excite you in ways that are entirely inappropriate?

Tune in next week for answers to all of these questions.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
#5CoxydonPosted 9/22/2013 4:23:27 PM
JackSolomon posted...

That's why.

A wise man you are, now leave my brain!
---
The Walking Dead game has made me question the consequences to every action in my day to day life..
#6patkelly929Posted 9/22/2013 4:24:16 PM
Because they want to actually surprise us instead of showing off everything before the game comes out.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
Green & Blue Bird, this is Mr. Fabulous, we are a go for cheesin' it. - Bender
#7clarifyerPosted 9/22/2013 4:26:17 PM
maybe they have already revealed most of the new pokemon which to me would be very disappointing. but considering that they have only shown us two legendaries and its almost certain there are quite a few more i feel like its safe to say there will be plenty of surprises in store for us once we start playing
---
"Somebody fetch me a nipple"PSN:King_of_Games-SP
SF4 cody, zangief MVC3 Zero(y)Dante(a)Dormammu(a)
#8smallface_grayPosted 9/22/2013 4:27:20 PM
IMO they've revealed quite enough. Got like 37 pokemon revealed before the release. I'd rather wait 19 more days for the rest of them and enjoy a gigantic reveal lol.
#9KitarooPosted 9/22/2013 4:27:49 PM
Diayamondo posted...
Revealing something like the final forms for the starters would hype the game. :o

Or disappoint a few. But I understand, every costumer should know what they are buying...I just don't want to see a thundurus/tornadus scene again.
---
Currently playing : ACNL / M&LDT
#10MagikarpRulesPosted 9/22/2013 4:37:16 PM
I don't know, how many Pokemon were revealed before B/W were launched in Japan? And they had the biggest amount of new Pokemon so far.