This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gyms, Rivals, the Elite Four, Champions should have a special setting...

#11SilverwyrmPosted 9/22/2013 9:54:47 PM
I would so love a hard mode, I really really would. Trainer's with scaling pokemon and smarter move use.
---
pokemon white friend code: 5029-3555-0823
#12TheMasterTurtlePosted 9/23/2013 3:44:01 AM
I always keep my team under leveled so I suppose this would make it easier for me.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#13DutchKrakenPosted 9/23/2013 3:59:16 AM
I think the Challenge Mode made this well enough though, but that was such a pain to use for gym leaders. You basically were forced to play the game twice.

That said, the Challenge Run is a fun one, and difficult enough to get some obstacles. I think they should make the game divided in 3 difficulties

1. Easy: game as we all know it, only the boss pokemon have an item which mostly is a berry.
2. Normal: Game gets more challenging, gym leaders have better moves, choose a super effective move or powerful status move, RECOGNIZE ILLUSION (I swear, have a Zorua when your opponent has a Psychic move and use a pokemon that is weak against psychic in your final slot and prepare for the laughs you might get).
3. Challenging: Pokemon are not just based on types, also based upon themes instead, all Pokemon have an item, some have leftovers.

The reward? When playing in Challenge Mode you get your Pokemon of higher exp more quicker.
---
X360: QuakeNLD - Steam: kraken.nld
Currently playing: Borderlands 2 (PC) - Waiting: Watchdogs (PS4), Pokemon X/Y (3DS), Inazuma Eleven 3; Bomb/Lightning (3DS)