This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The people who hated Fairy type before, and when it was first confirmed.

#1Hierarchy225Posted 9/23/2013 2:41:46 AM(edited)
Have you changed your mind about Fairies? - Results (98 votes)
I was against Fairy, but now I'll use them
53.06% (52 votes)
I was against Fairy, and I'll never use them
26.53% (26 votes)
I was against Fairy, but I'm unsure now
20.41% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
There were ALOT of people saying they would never use a Fairy pokemon for varying reasons.

To those haters have you changed your mind about fairy typing?
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board // i.imgur.com/eo0eyoc.jpg
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#21998_zPosted 9/23/2013 2:50:04 AM
I didn't hate Fairies, just indifferent to them the first time they were introduced, but now I really wish GF introduced a new Water/Fairy 'mon not named Azumarill in this game though, I would definitely use it.
---
Official Nozomi and Trumpeter of the SMT4 board.
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight
#3MidnightCrewPosted 9/23/2013 3:10:36 AM
The fairies look boring or stupid. I'm holding out for more interesting ones, but so far it's been just as I predicted. Generic pink fluff balls. And Xerneas. Eugh.
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards. Official Beheeyem of the X/Y Boards.
#4nickwarrior5Posted 9/23/2013 3:22:08 AM
1: For needing to making my dragon team have a steel move counter.

2: For having pink on most of the pokemon (This most of all)

3: The name fairy type

4: It being immune to dragon.
---
3DS FC: 1048-8814-6431
Pm me if you want to add me.
#5MidnightCrewPosted 9/23/2013 3:25:42 AM
Oh yes, and also it had to make Bug, my favourite type, EVEN WORSE. That, I cannot forgive. :I
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards. Official Beheeyem of the X/Y Boards.
#6JarickoPosted 9/23/2013 3:30:56 AM
I thought it was silly, and i thought we could get better additions then fairy ( Sound ) but I never hated it. Sure ill use it. I love using Azumarill. It hits like a truck.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#7JacornonthecobPosted 9/23/2013 3:38:25 AM
nickwarrior5 posted...

Yeah, f*** pink, man. Pink is for baby girls. Not for us Pokemon Trainers who are MEN.

But anyway, I'm liking how most people start off with "I never really HATED it, but..." when a few months ago during the fairy type leak they were the ones saying there was a 0% chance Gamefreak would add a dumbass type like fairy.
#8xyzlacticPosted 9/23/2013 3:43:21 AM
nickwarrior5 posted...

Homophobe confirmed
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic
#9The_DragonwPosted 9/23/2013 3:50:27 AM
I haven't changed and won't change my mind unless they release one I like the look of.

Then again, I doubt they'd make good sweepers, so forget it.
---
White Friend Code: 1764 2206 9014
The official Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#10JarickoPosted 9/23/2013 3:52:20 AM
Jacornonthecob posted...
nickwarrior5 posted...

Yeah, f*** pink, man. Pink is for baby girls. Not for us Pokemon Trainers who are MEN.

But anyway, I'm liking how most people start off with "I never really HATED it, but..." when a few months ago during the fairy type leak they were the ones saying there was a 0% chance Gamefreak would add a dumbass type like fairy.

Its a pretty unbelievable idea that they would have picked it. Does not mean you have to hate it just because you do not believe in it. I do not believe we will get a Plasma type ever. Does not mean it wont happen. Or maybe a vampire type.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.