This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

yr: ash brings charizard to kalos from the start

#11HipsterManPrimePosted 9/23/2013 4:27:37 AM
It will probably loose against a level 1 chespin.
---
Nintendo + Sony = Gamer's Paradise.
#12The_DragonwPosted 9/23/2013 4:29:07 AM
Annoyance, because I want Ash to
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUMB3c0e4Dk

I'm fed up of him now and his infernal checking of Pokemon he's already seen on his Pokedex.
---
White Friend Code: 1764 2206 9014
The official Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#13Sir WillPosted 9/23/2013 5:38:06 AM
He may use him. He may mega evolve him. I really don't see him using him at the start though. He's too strong. While we've accepted that from pikachu it would just look stupid from charizard.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#14EstheimasterPosted 9/23/2013 5:52:16 AM
13121987 posted...
Reno_Tarshil posted...
That's the only reason why Ash would bring Charizard this time.

There is a rampaging Garchomp in the first episodes. I say that is a good chance to bring him back. Considering the fact that they brought him back for nothing in Unova. They may be warming the kids up for something like that.

I'm sure he won't be brought back because of this. If there's a raging Garchomp, why wouldn't Ash have already sent out Charizard? Why is he relying on just Froakie and Pikachu? Unless Charizard is slightly out of camera angle, it doesn't make sense that he would have Charizard in its Pokeball and not use it against Garchomp from the start.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku