This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trading boards for pokemon games are dumb and pointless

#31Alexoneill77777(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 10:18:37 AM
Silverwyrm posted...
Uh because we like to converse with other players and play the game the intended way?

Yeah it was intended that pokemon are cloned and they traded so both players loose nothing. That seems totally how the game was intended to be played yeah.
---
FC- 3754 7190 4070
I hate gold watering cans so much you don't even know
#32SilverwyrmPosted 9/23/2013 10:21:49 AM(edited)
Alexoneill77777 posted...
Silverwyrm posted...
Uh because we like to converse with other players and play the game the intended way?

Yeah it was intended that pokemon are cloned and they traded so both players loose nothing. That seems totally how the game was intended to be played yeah.

lol, why did you assume I was supporting pokecheck..I was responding to OP first post...
edit: for the record, cloning pokemon via pokecheck is quite easily cheating, explain to me why its not...
---
pokemon white friend code: 5029-3555-0823
#33CakeOfLiesPosted 9/23/2013 10:24:09 AM
Silverwyrm posted...

I don't clone my Pokemon.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#34el_tercer_poderPosted 9/23/2013 10:25:21 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Silverwyrm posted...

I don't clone my Pokemon.

Me neither.
---
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)