This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do people here actually like the Pokemon anime?

#41InojiPosted 9/25/2013 10:01:22 PM
I like watching it. Then again, I rather not watch the dubs since Team Rocket's motto changed from the original. The original motto makes them sound much cooler. I will be looking forward to the X/Y series.
---
Next Touhou Fighter: Hopeless Masquerade
#42KeeperOfShadowsPosted 9/25/2013 10:20:37 PM
Rarely watch it anymore, but its not too bad.
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"
#43jEr3mYPosted 9/26/2013 7:02:38 AM
I like the anime.. I have Seasons 1 to 13 on dvd.. but I'm super lazy and have only watched just over half... but overall, I enjoy the anime...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013
#44MagneChicoPosted 9/26/2013 10:32:59 AM
I grew attached to the first 50-ish episodes, since they were repeated for quite some time in the Mexican dub. I could say I saw some character in the main ones, and, from what I can see in this madness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yzPKBjcvOY

... Even with voices over them, you can see that Misty actually acted like the most mature one in the group, with Ash being the always learning one, and Brock being... well, kind of a comic relief instead of the mature teenager.

I wouldn't mind watching those episodes again, and from all the anime I've seen, I can say it has one of the best Mexican dubs that have been done, due to the playful and creative, yet never non-sensical attitude the actors would leave in every episode. In particular, if you ask any Mexican, they'll tell you, the Team Rocket trio are the most memorable characters.
---
3DS FC: 0232 8398 5797