This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy type? SERIOUSLY?!?!?

#31Emerald_MeliosPosted 9/23/2013 12:20:30 PM
Nightstar1994 posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
Tuatha de Danaan legendaries are called for.

WTF!! I randomly read topic on Pokemon X Board and I find a Full Metal Panic reference?

Friend listing you ASAP <3

Uhhh...you know he's talking about Irish lore right?
#32legitgamer405Posted 9/24/2013 7:15:56 PM
I don't think Light-type would have fit anyway because first of all, the Dark-type in Japanese is "Evil-type". I guess Light-type might be able to fit it with this if Light also represents good, but there's already Psychic-type, which is like the opposite of Dark-type. And also, Light-type isn't really an element, like water, steel, or grass. But I guess Psychic-type, Dark-type, Ghost-type, and Fairy-type aren't really "real elements" either.

I don't really love the idea of Fairy-type, but I don't hate it. I just don't exactly like the name of it. And no, I don't hate on Fairy-type because it's "girly" and "stupid", but it just sounds a little weird to me. Maybe they should have called it Magic-type? But that would be too similar to Psychic. Whatever, I'm just glad there actually is a new type. Because I can't think of any other "real element" types.
---
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641. PM me before adding.
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X Board! Can't wait for X and Y!
#33henriuePosted 9/24/2013 7:19:24 PM
I like the idea of fairy types, and I think sound type could work too, look at whismur line, chatot line, moves like sing...
---
White Nuzlocke: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/67324065
I endorse Permaculture
#34SuperRup91Posted 9/24/2013 7:19:25 PM
Guys...I think my computer sent me back in time. I swear, I'm from the future. Fennekin becomes a bipedal fox with a stick, Froakie becomes even more ninja and Chespin gets fat.
#35henriuePosted 9/24/2013 7:20:49 PM
SuperRup91 posted...
Chespin gets fat.

Obvious troll *Facedesks* WHY CHESPIN WHY? YOU GOTTA BE COOL NEXT YE HEAR ME
---
White Nuzlocke: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/67324065
I endorse Permaculture
#36endergamer537Posted 9/24/2013 7:23:43 PM
shadowmaster767 posted...
Just because i use too much punctuation does not mean i'm an attention whore, there are worst people then me. (and i won't even talk about the grammar of some people)

Topic title says...
SERIOUSLY?!?!?

---
I sleep... at NIGHT.
3DS FC: 1864-8493-9429
#37jakovuPosted 9/24/2013 7:25:13 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
Fighting type is the polar opposite of it with fighting honorably.

While we can all agree that Scrafty would be the exception to this, nothing really screams "fighting honorably" about the likes of Primeape, Toxicroak, Heracross... Now that I think about it, the only Fighting types who really seem "honorable" are the Swords of Justice and maybe Lucario.
#38Cheesepower5Posted 9/24/2013 7:26:38 PM
Emerald_Melios posted...
Nightstar1994 posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
Tuatha de Danaan legendaries are called for.

WTF!! I randomly read topic on Pokemon X Board and I find a Full Metal Panic reference?

Friend listing you ASAP <3

Uhhh...you know he's talking about Irish lore right?

Yup... Although I am reminded that I need to finish FMP. I lost internet on my computer when I was getting to the good part...

*adds to astonishing list of shows he needs to finish / catch up with*
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#39jamieyelloPosted 9/24/2013 7:26:40 PM
Fairy>Light
---
#40scorchrePosted 9/24/2013 7:28:30 PM
shadowmaster767 posted...
Just because i use too much punctuation does not mean i'm an attention whore, there are worst people then me. (and i won't even talk about the grammar of some people)

Ohh the irony..

And yes, using too much punctuation does make you an attention whore. Why else would you do it?

Anyway, I thought Fairy type was silly, until I remembered lots of older pokemon who are still stuck as a normal type, and being generally useless. Now they have fairy-type moves to add to their arsenal. So now I'm all for it.

And Light type is a stupid idea..
---
Playing - Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS - 9/10) Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS3 - 9/10) Borderlands 2 (PC - 9/10)
UK 3DS Friend Code: 5241-1994-1494. (PM me if added)