This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of the many recent interviews said that all previous Pokemon would be in X/Y

#1EternalNetherPosted 9/23/2013 12:23:46 PM
I don't remember where to find the article/interview but I originally got it from a topic on this board.

Does anyone know if this is confirmed to be true or just a mistranslation or miscommunication? It seems too good to be true, having all 700+ Pokemon in a single game.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
Pokemon White Friend Code:0433-9592-2992
#2RotomGuy3Posted 9/23/2013 12:25:29 PM
Some of them, I'm sure, will have a Spiritomb-esque method, there will be a lot more in-game trades, etc.
#3EternalNether(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 12:26:12 PM(edited)
RotomGuy3 posted...
Some of them, I'm sure, will have a Spiritomb-esque method, there will be a lot more in-game trades, etc.

Spiritbomb-esque method?
---
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
Pokemon White Friend Code:0433-9592-2992
#4RotomGuy3Posted 9/23/2013 12:27:57 PM
EternalNether posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...

Spiritbomb-esque method?

Notorious for being very tedious to get, you had to meet 50 people underground or something along those lines.
#5MeepleLardiclePosted 9/23/2013 12:27:58 PM
EternalNether posted...
I don't remember where to find the article/interview but I originally got it from a topic on this board.

Does anyone know if this is confirmed to be true or just a mistranslation or miscommunication? It seems too good to be true, having all 700+ Pokemon in a single game.

The way it was worded, sounded more like there would be Pokemon from all previous games on top of the current one.

More just stating "No, we aren't doing what we did in Black/White 1 again."

To further exemplify the point, Torchic is an event Pokemon. Chances are, Torchic will be only available via Events or trading from another game (likely previous Gen transfer.) Seems more likely if anything.
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#6RemixV4Posted 9/23/2013 12:29:31 PM
It did not specify whether or not you can catch them all in gen 6 games, just that they are all available.
---
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.
#7MoonLightCloudPosted 9/23/2013 12:30:12 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
EternalNether posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...

Spiritbomb-esque method?

Notorious for being very tedious to get, you had to meet 50 people underground or something along those lines.

32, and you can just talk to the same person 32 times, so it wasn't too bad as long as you had one friend who played.
---
One of my best friends has a viral video, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo
#8JustwanttolookPosted 9/23/2013 12:33:48 PM
MoonLightCloud posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
EternalNether posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...

Spiritbomb-esque method?

32, and you can just talk to the same person 32 times, so it wasn't too bad as long as you had one friend who played.

yeah, but in that case you has to leave the underground and enter it again, for the same person to count. Extremely annoying. And to my knowledge Spiritomb still can't be caught in the wild...
---
Steel Type alone is responsible for the slow Death of the Pokemon Franchise.
#9Rydis-ShikoPosted 9/23/2013 12:36:46 PM
Justwanttolook posted...
MoonLightCloud posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
EternalNether posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...

Spiritbomb-esque method?

yeah, but in that case you has to leave the underground and enter it again, for the same person to count. Extremely annoying. And to my knowledge Spiritomb still can't be caught in the wild...

But easily available through dream radar...very easy
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#10CharizardFirePosted 9/23/2013 12:39:19 PM
MoonLightCloud posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
EternalNether posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...

Spiritbomb-esque method?

Actually, you could just enter a Secret Base, leave it, and talk to the person again.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif