This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just bought a used copy of HeartGold that had a still intact save file, and...

#1MisterVanitasPosted 9/23/2013 12:41:27 PM
Some of these pokemon on it are kinda suspicious. I was surprised that person who sold it to me didn't delete the original file (it was a used game and the seller wasn't the original owner of this save file), so I wanted to rummage through it to see if there was any interesting pokemon left behind.

Much to my surprise... there was a shiny Lugia. Then as I kept going through his boxes, I saw that he had a Kyogre, Ho-oh, Groudon, Dialga, Rayquaza, Latios and Latias, most starter pokemon... So I thought "Wow, well this guy was really into it..."

Then in what I thought was the last box, I saw a cute little Shaymin, (which is an event pokemon, right?) I was a bit suspicious.

Finally... I came across his "Legendaries" box.

This one had all of the legendary birds, legendary golems, Deoxys, Giratina, Celebi, a level 1 Palkia, 2 Mewtwos, a Mew, some copies of previously mentioned legendary and starters, and most ridiculously, an Arceus. All of them in Master Balls and most of them "met at level 100".

So, all I want to know is... Did this guy hack these things onto this save file, or somehow got these legitimately some kind of way?
---
"You see, Kaidan doesn't level up, he just stops holding back." --andy12handy
#2Sticky_DerpPosted 9/23/2013 12:42:11 PM
nah man those legit srsly cmon obvsly
---
Fox news get's a pass because they have to go against reality's liberal bias. - SilentS89
#3Tigo73Posted 9/23/2013 12:42:29 PM
MisterVanitas posted...
a level 1 Palkia,

There´s your answer.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#4RotomGuy3Posted 9/23/2013 12:43:01 PM
Hacked. You can't get the game to say "Meet" on a Regi at any higher than their Emerald levels, which I can't remember, but they weren't 100.
#5Hughs_RagePosted 9/23/2013 12:43:09 PM
MisterVanitas posted...
Some of these pokemon on it are kinda suspicious. I was surprised that person who sold it to me didn't delete the original file (it was a used game and the seller wasn't the original owner of this save file), so I wanted to rummage through it to see if there was any interesting pokemon left behind.

Much to my surprise... there was a shiny Lugia. Then as I kept going through his boxes, I saw that he had a Kyogre, Ho-oh, Groudon, Dialga, Rayquaza, Latios and Latias, most starter pokemon... So I thought "Wow, well this guy was really into it..."

Then in what I thought was the last box, I saw a cute little Shaymin, (which is an event pokemon, right?) I was a bit suspicious.

Finally... I came across his "Legendaries" box.

This one had all of the legendary birds, legendary golems, Deoxys, Giratina, Celebi, a level 1 Palkia, 2 Mewtwos, a Mew, some copies of previously mentioned legendary and starters, and most ridiculously, an Arceus. All of them in Master Balls and most of them "met at level 100".

So, all I want to know is... Did this guy hack these things onto this save file, or somehow got these legitimately some kind of way?

It's... somewhat possible

But if they're ALL in Master Balls and met at level 100, it's obviously hacked
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
QWILFISH for Smash 4! Also waiting on Qwilfish's Megalution, QWILSHARK!
#6MisterVanitas(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 12:43:15 PM
Yeah, maybe I was being naive thinking there was some way for all of that to exist the way it did.

>.>;
---
"You see, Kaidan doesn't level up, he just stops holding back." --andy12handy
#7raikou68Posted 9/23/2013 12:43:32 PM
They aren't legit.
---
PSN:DWinchester
Tell me who you are and that you're from GFAQs in your message in your request or i won't add you.
#8Hughs_RagePosted 9/23/2013 12:43:40 PM
Tigo73 posted...
MisterVanitas posted...
a level 1 Palkia,

There´s your answer.

Level 1 Palkia is actually legit though

You can get one from the Arceus event in HG/SS
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
QWILFISH for Smash 4! Also waiting on Qwilfish's Megalution, QWILSHARK!
#9Tigo73Posted 9/23/2013 12:44:02 PM
Hughs_Rage posted...
Tigo73 posted...
MisterVanitas posted...
a level 1 Palkia,

There´s your answer.

Level 1 Palkia is actually legit though

You can get one from the Arceus event in HG/SS

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

IGNORE ME
---
The man who will steal your candles.