This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just bought a used copy of HeartGold that had a still intact save file, and...

#11Storm101Posted 9/23/2013 12:46:08 PM
He probably used a hacked Arceus to get the Palkia, so not even that is completely legit.
#12RikkettikPosted 9/23/2013 12:47:03 PM
I doubt it's legit, although several of the mentioned legendaries have been distributed via Wi-Fi events. I also have a level 100 Arceus, two Deoxys, shiny Suicune/Entei/Raikou (two of each) and a level 5 Mew for example.
#13hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 9/23/2013 12:49:27 PM(edited)
Tigo73 posted...
MisterVanitas posted...
a level 1 Palkia,

There´s your answer.

having arcus you can trigger a event in unknown ruins for one of the 3 at level one
the cover pokemon for pearl diamond and platinum

aww slow typeing beats me to it agien
as for the others i never seen event pokemon in masterball

they usely use everything but great ball,ultra ball and master ball
---
owns all game systems... equal feelings about all of them...
its the games i tend to take favor to o.O
#14MisterVanitas(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 12:48:19 PM
So basically, some of these are/might be legit, and some of them might be hacked.
---
"You see, Kaidan doesn't level up, he just stops holding back." --andy12handy
#15raikou68Posted 9/23/2013 12:49:28 PM
Use this site to check if they're legitimate or not.

https://www.pokecheck.org/
---
PSN:DWinchester
Tell me who you are and that you're from GFAQs in your message in your request or i won't add you.
#16MisterVanitas(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 12:50:28 PM
raikou68 posted...
Use this site to check if they're legitimate or not.

https://www.pokecheck.org/

Thanks.
---
#17ReachOutToTruthPosted 9/23/2013 12:52:33 PM
I don't know how the "met at" thing works. Do you meet traded Pokemon at their level at the time of the trade or at the level they were met at by their original trainer?

Anyways, that and the shiny Lugia are the only things that are really suspicious. Other than that it's not that crazy. I had a majority of the legends at one point too. After WiFi it became really easy to get them because you didn't have to drive to specific cities to get them, and instead pretty much every gamestop/toysrus could distribute them.

But anyways, does it matter if he did? It was his game. >_>
---
It probably takes rocks and GA GONGs people with them!
#18patkelly929Posted 9/23/2013 12:55:48 PM
Tigo73 posted...
MisterVanitas posted...
a level 1 Palkia,

There´s your answer.

In HG, with an Arceus, you can trigger an event to get a Level 1 Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina.

Level 1 Palkia is legit.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
Green & Blue Bird, this is Mr. Fabulous, we are a go for cheesin' it. - Bender
#19MisterVanitas(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 12:55:49 PM
ReachOutToTruth posted...
I don't know how the "met at" thing works. Do you meet traded Pokemon at their level at the time of the trade or at the level they were met at by their original trainer?

Anyways, that and the shiny Lugia are the only things that are really suspicious. Other than that it's not that crazy. I had a majority of the legends at one point too. After WiFi it became really easy to get them because you didn't have to drive to specific cities to get them, and instead pretty much every gamestop/toysrus could distribute them.

I don't really care about if he cheated or not, but if I want to "adopt" some of these Pokemon and trade them onto my other game, I'd rather not have to deal with fake, hacked Pokemon.
---
#20ReachOutToTruthPosted 9/23/2013 1:04:20 PM
MisterVanitas posted...
ReachOutToTruth posted...

I don't really care about if he cheated or not, but if I want to "adopt" some of these Pokemon and trade them onto my other game, I'd rather not have to deal with fake, hacked Pokemon.

Fair enough. >_>
---
It probably takes rocks and GA GONGs people with them!