This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Pokebeach Rumors

#121Hierarchy225Posted 9/23/2013 9:32:46 PM
ectoBiologist posted...
these leaks get crazier and crazier XD!

btw im a girl :)

You know you're just giving girl gamers a bad name right?
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board // i.imgur.com/eo0eyoc.jpg
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#122nightblade_hawkPosted 9/23/2013 9:38:23 PM
The Ground Type Badger sounds interesting.

Ground/Dark Bunnelby Evo also doesn't sound that bad.

Theres also mentioning of Espurr.

This could potentially be real.
#123TyranidomegaPosted 9/23/2013 9:39:27 PM
Just realized that whatever is revealed on Wednesday might not invalidate this leak if it turns out a different Pokemon. Reason I'm saying this is because this is theoretically what someone is finding ingame right? And it doesn't correspond with reveals that GF decides to make.

While most of us hear are betting on a Helioptile or starter evo, if they reveal an evo for say, Swirlix, this leak would still be in the dark
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#124MagikarpRulesPosted 9/23/2013 9:47:32 PM
Guys, this leak re-stating info already provided by the previous leak doesn't mean it's more likely to be true. They could be, as far as we know, mixing already known info with their own made-up crap to make themselves look more believable.

Until the first thing about this new leak is either confirmed or debunked, I'll be rather skeptic.
#125XereintPosted 9/23/2013 9:52:21 PM
This leak looks credible compared to others.
#126poikesPosted 9/23/2013 9:58:13 PM
What is Gamefreak's obsession with fighting type starters? If this is real: Please. STAHP.
---
Like somehow he finds out Doc is Peter and that Peter is dead and he's all like "Aww hell nah. Nobody kills the webhead but me"- homiesunite
#127TyranidomegaPosted 9/23/2013 10:05:36 PM
poikes posted...
What is Gamefreak's obsession with fighting type starters? If this is real: Please. STAHP.

It was already rumored that Froakie would end up being Water/Fighting, along with Chespin being Grass/Dark and Fenniken Fire/Psychic
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#128abcDSBTPosted 9/23/2013 10:08:56 PM
biohazard151 posted...
what the hell is going on here, why are we not talking about a poison dart frog with a bubble scarf?

Because its the internet. People try to make themselves Serperior by pointing out others grammatical errors, making them come off as nitpicky jerks. Its all about some kind of sense of self-satisfaction.
---
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
3DS FC: 1977-0538-5534
#129Sloth9230Posted 9/23/2013 10:20:21 PM
abcDSBT posted...
biohazard151 posted...
what the hell is going on here, why are we not talking about a poison dart frog with a bubble scarf?

Because its the internet. People try to make themselves Serperior by pointing out others grammatical errors, making them come off as nitpicky jerks. Its all about some kind of sense of self-satisfaction.

Aww, how cute. Does calling us jerks make you feel Serperior? Guess what you just came off as? ;)
#130LexifoxPosted 9/23/2013 10:21:17 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
ectoBiologist posted...
these leaks get crazier and crazier XD!

btw im a girl :)

You know you're just giving girl gamers a bad name right?

I'll bite: how?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod