This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just started on showdown

#61legitgamer405Posted 9/23/2013 6:42:47 PM
Lexifox posted...
BUG/LUG means bi/lesbian until graduation. It's basically a thing where girls in late high school/college will sexually experiment without being gay, or just doing it because it makes them "popular" with guys, etc.

why did i ask... o_O

I'm leaving this topic now, have fun talking about that stuff.
---
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641. PM me before adding.
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X Board! Can't wait for X and Y!
#62DrakoVongola1Posted 9/23/2013 6:47:45 PM
legitgamer405 posted...
Lexifox posted...
BUG/LUG means bi/lesbian until graduation. It's basically a thing where girls in late high school/college will sexually experiment without being gay, or just doing it because it makes them "popular" with guys, etc.

why did i ask... o_O

I'm leaving this topic now, have fun talking about that stuff.

Scared you'll catch the gay?

Lexifox posted...

Ohhhh, that sucks. Yeah I don't think I have much to worry about there, seems like more of a female thing. Your species is strange >_>
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#63LexifoxPosted 9/23/2013 6:50:19 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Ohhhh, that sucks. Yeah I don't think I have much to worry about there, seems like more of a female thing. Your species is strange >_>

Well, to be fair I don't know how big of a thing it is. I think it might just be part of the stigma against bisexuals. Granted it was less of an issue because I met a girl early on and things went very well.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#64DrakoVongola1Posted 9/23/2013 6:52:51 PM
Lexifox posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...

Well, to be fair I don't know how big of a thing it is. I think it might just be part of the stigma against bisexuals. Granted it was less of an issue because I met a girl early on and things went very well.

Well that's good :)

I've heard that's kind of a big thing in some places. Not so much in my area, that I'm aware of anyway, not many girls pretending to be gay here that I've heard of.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#65LexifoxPosted 9/23/2013 6:58:35 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Lexifox posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...

Well that's good :)

I've heard that's kind of a big thing in some places. Not so much in my area, that I'm aware of anyway, not many girls pretending to be gay here that I've heard of.

Yeah, there are some areas where it's more accepted because "omg lesbians so hawt" and other places that don't accept that period
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod