This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Froakie's evo is just Poliwrath 2...

#21CakeOfLiesPosted 9/23/2013 6:44:37 PM
kakashik99992 posted...
I hope he has a almost identical status spread as infernape and technician as hidden ability it would make some incredible pokemon

YES!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#22javel34Posted 9/23/2013 6:45:33 PM
LightningHawk90 posted...
I don't understand why WPM would even post rumors if he didn't at least somewhat trust where they came from.

Traffic?
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#23SirPiercePosted 9/23/2013 7:07:40 PM
Okay, so...
A blue tadpole with a spiral on its chest, wearing gloves for punching.

And...

A black and blue poison arrow frog with a bubble scarf down its back with a focus on kicking.

Yup, totally the same thing.
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#24Sloth9230Posted 9/23/2013 7:11:46 PM
SirPierce posted...
Okay, so...

And...

A black and blue poison arrow frog with a bubble scarf down its back with a focus on kicking.

How is it a poison arrow frog?
#25SirPiercePosted 9/23/2013 7:29:47 PM
Sloth9230 posted...
SirPierce posted...
Okay, so...

And...

How is it a poison arrow frog?

That statement (and presumably this post) was based on the new PokeBeach rumor.
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#26Emerald_MeliosPosted 9/24/2013 11:42:25 AM
You should know by now that just like in zoology, just because Pokemon are from the same general family doesn't make them poor copies. It called diversity and amphibians are no exception.

Poliwrath = neotenous tadpole
Politoed = tree frog
Toxicroak = poison dart frog
Seismitoad = large Surinad toad
Frogadier = ???
#27Mcis1979Posted 9/24/2013 11:58:42 AM
SirPierce posted...
Okay, so...

And...

I really hate how in this forum when someone makes an obvious complaint that is completely understandable people will dig up a pile of bullshavit just to try and fight them over it & make them look stupid so they can laugh while malicously eating funyuns wiping the crumbs under their manboob.

No frogadier was never called a poison dart arrow frog and i'm pretty sure poliwhirl and poliwrath are....frogs?!?!?!?! They dont have tails??!?! What they have feet like frogs making them...FROGS??!?!?!?!?! so yes Gamefreak was lazy and could of given us all sorts of sea creatures, aquatic mammals and amphibeous things to base the new water starter off of yet they chose a frog....and we have 3 frogs that are already water types whose species that they r based off of is so similiar its disheartening. Yes i know fennekin and vulpix exist but at least they have a different color scheme when they evolve and thats only 2. Dont even try. Poliwrath, seismatoad, frogadier is too many blue water frogs yo.
#28HardHorseJamPosted 9/24/2013 12:11:39 PM
*sound of Pokedex opening*

"Poliwrath, the Tadpole Pokemon"
#29Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/24/2013 12:22:02 PM
Mcis1979 posted...
SirPierce posted...
Okay, so...

And...

I really hate how in this forum when someone makes an obvious complaint that is completely understandable people will dig up a pile of bullshavit just to try and fight them over it & make them look stupid so they can laugh while malicously eating funyuns wiping the crumbs under their manboob.

No frogadier was never called a poison dart arrow frog and i'm pretty sure poliwhirl and poliwrath are....frogs?!?!?!?! They dont have tails??!?! What they have feet like frogs making them...FROGS??!?!?!?!?! so yes Gamefreak was lazy and could of given us all sorts of sea creatures, aquatic mammals and amphibeous things to base the new water starter off of yet they chose a frog....and we have 3 frogs that are already water types whose species that they r based off of is so similiar its disheartening. Yes i know fennekin and vulpix exist but at least they have a different color scheme when they evolve and thats only 2. Dont even try. Poliwrath, seismatoad, frogadier is too many blue water frogs yo.

No, they are tadpoles. The pokedex says their tadpoles and you can even see their spiral intestines like a tadpole. http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcmhnp0vjjWxb9rFdfWcpzuecf27JACVqjVA4YZihAItHelQmF
---
I am the true Yveltal.