This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is Quilladin the final evolution of Chespin?

#1Mikura_DSAPosted 9/23/2013 7:21:13 PM
I think that Chespin and Fennekin are super cute . . . . but~ I feel I'm leaning more towards Chespin as my starter once Pokémon releases. However, his evolution (Quilladin) is kinda of . . . . . . uhhhhhhh how shall I say this . . . . . . fugly. Is this the middle evolution, kind of like Charmeleon who evolves from Charmander but later evolves into Charizard? If so . . . . well I guess I'll still take it. He just looks like he's on drugs.
---
No Gods. No Kings. Only Man.
#2Octaivian_RexPosted 9/23/2013 7:22:03 PM
It's incredibly obvious that these are all middle evos.
---
http://picasion.com/resize70/8cd5a09ffb091458e8b25ab5cf41c108.gif
#3JackSolomonPosted 9/23/2013 7:23:39 PM(edited)
It is the middle evolution, just as Braixen and Frogadier are to Fennekin and Froakie, respectively. There is still one stage to go, as with all starters. And speculation as to how Chespin will end up has run rampant, though given that it's based on a knight, it's assumed it'll use the remnants of that shell in it's final form as armor.
#4yoshirulezzzPosted 9/23/2013 7:23:00 PM
My trolldar is detecting something
#5FryDays5000Posted 9/23/2013 7:23:11 PM
Thankfully no.
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#6Mikura_DSA(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 7:28:37 PM
Na. I'm not trolling. I just seriously lost interest in POKEMON after playing white and dealing with the protagonist's friends who wanted to battle you, literally, after every step you took. It was annoying, at least in my book. I was skeptical after Y and X after they were announced and especially after I saw the starter's MIDDLE evolutions. (Thank God.) But I saw the cutest PKMON right now, FURFRO. I like also how you can modify your character. I think I might actually get this one now.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-09-13/evolved-chespin-fennekin-froakie-and-more-mega-evolved-pokemon-revealed
---
No Gods. No Kings. Only Man.