This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One New Feature That I Have Always Wanted

#1ProtomanXtremePosted 9/23/2013 9:05:02 PM
The ability to choose what Pokeball a hatched Pokemon goes into. Wouldn't it be nice to breed your perfect Riolu and put him right into a Luxury Ball? Or just make a team all housed in your favorite ball(s)? With the new throw animation, 3D modelling, and other features centered on customization, I think now would be a great time to give us more choice. Stop punishing my teams with boring balls!
---
Pokemon White FC 1635 3505 8058
Pokemon Black 2 FC 3697 9156 6814
#2DrOchasioPosted 9/23/2013 9:08:02 PM
I haven't really thought about that at all but now that you've said it, I want this to be a thing.
---
woah woah
#3snuffles504Posted 9/23/2013 9:12:27 PM
Pokemon Zeta and Omicron have that feature.

Too bad they're not official. Really fun games, though, even in beta.
---
Official Rinzler of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#4JKPhagePosted 9/23/2013 10:28:09 PM
I've wanted this from the beginning, especially for starters. My Water-Type starters are just begging to pop out of a Dive Ball. It looks so suiting, and the blue release effect is also nice. Same goes for breeding pokemon as well as traded pokemon. I also think it'd be a cool idea to allow you to swap pokemon between balls. That way we could put pokemon we like into otherwise unattainable balls, without making them exploitable, i.e. someone using a master ball on a legendary then swapping it out so they can use the master ball again. If you just let us switch around then we could have our favorite team in Cherish Balls, or each in a different themed ball.

Heck, we had ball capsules/seals in previous generations, I think it'd be a really cool addition, with all the customization already going into this, to allow us to paint/customize the ball our pokemon is in. Let us choose what color each half is, apply patterns, and choose a release effect. That way you can make it to your liking even if it's something you bred for. Simple, easy system.
#5EnferolunosPosted 9/23/2013 10:31:10 PM
I could understand them not wanting you to put it into a luxury ball, but any other ball should be allowed
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#6LightningAce11Posted 9/23/2013 10:31:44 PM
Typing Like This Makes Me Look Smart.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#7XereintPosted 9/23/2013 10:32:39 PM
I wonder why there is no capsule/seals stickers anymore
#8bioshockjackPosted 9/25/2013 3:24:44 AM
LightningAce11 posted...

Cause they were definitely trying to look smart. >_>
---
Love is everywhere. You just have to look for it.
#9PinxedPosted 9/25/2013 3:27:49 AM
bioshockjack posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

Cause they were definitely trying to look smart. >_>

This. I was always taught to capitalize titles.
---
"Do people go to Smogon's forums and complain about GameFaqs?" - Duskull24
"...you are a god among men" - The Red Man
#10Pereb27Posted 9/25/2013 3:33:30 AM
JKPhage posted...

That way we could put pokemon we like into otherwise unattainable balls, without making them exploitable, i.e. someone using a master ball on a legendary then swapping it out so they can use the master ball again.

Easily done, by making it so that the original ball is destroyed when swapping it.