This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has there ever something in the fandom as polarizing as Fairy VS Dragon?

#1uberking422Posted 9/23/2013 11:10:06 PM
I've seen way too many idiots on both sides of the argument, as well as several in their own little world.

"Dragons are officially useless, because one type nullifies them! Fairies are the new rulers of the metagame!"
"Dragon being ineffective against Fairy is meaningless, because all the fairies will be wimpy Pokemon, and there will NEVER be a pseudo legendary Fairy type EVER!"
"Fairies will be to Gen VI what Psychics were to Gen I!"
"Fairies will be to Gen VI what Bugs were to Gen I!"
"Dragon type is my official religion, so I automatically hate anything that threatens them!"
"I don't care about gameplay, I just hate that Fairy is the new type, and not Light/Sound/Magic/Energy/Mystic/Pants!"
#2LexifoxPosted 9/23/2013 11:11:11 PM
Generation wars?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3AlI_About_The_UPosted 9/23/2013 11:11:49 PM
Smogon
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#4Cheesepower5Posted 9/23/2013 11:12:57 PM
Pokemon Bank.
Hoenn water Routes.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#5jokrayzPosted 9/23/2013 11:13:03 PM
mm... isn't just about everything pokemon related bombarded with hate and like posts?

starter evos... mega evos. fairy.. dragon.. ice cream. bag of trash. "best" generation. genwun. etc.etc.
#6uberking422(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 11:13:45 PM
Lexifox posted...
Generation wars?

Well, obviously that's bigger, but I was talking about a single thing, as opposed to all the elements that compose the Gen wars.
#7JackSolomonPosted 9/23/2013 11:14:34 PM(edited)
... You weren't here during the whole 'Starter Evolution Reveal', were you?
#8novaBung0307Posted 9/23/2013 11:14:28 PM
uberking422 posted...
I've seen way too many idiots on both sides of the argument, as well as several in their own little world.

"Dragons are officially useless, because one type nullifies them! Fairies are the new rulers of the metagame!"
"Dragon being ineffective against Fairy is meaningless, because all the fairies will be wimpy Pokemon, and there will NEVER be a pseudo legendary Fairy type EVER!"
"Dragon type is my official religion, so I automatically hate anything that threatens them!"
"I don't care about gameplay, I just hate that Fairy is the new type, and not Light/Sound/Magic/Energy/Mystic/Pants!"

You made me lol sir. Here is a poffin, enjoy.
#9uberking422(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 11:14:59 PM
novaBung0307 posted...
uberking422 posted...

You made me lol sir. Here is a poffin, enjoy.

*nom*
#10Arne83Posted 9/23/2013 11:15:25 PM
Hey... let's be fair here, TC...

Pants would be an awesome type.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.