This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible PokeBeach Source...

#1SirPiercePosted 9/24/2013 4:28:24 AM(edited)
http://pokemonxyreview.weebly.com/

This site claims to have a review copy. They have posted pictures of the boxes.

They claim to be the PokeBeach leaker. They posted everything that they shared to PB as well as a bunch of other stuff. It is updating over time.

I really like most of the stuff. I want it to be true.

Edit: rob234111 showed me the site. So, credit goes to him for the find.
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#2kaonohiokalaPosted 9/24/2013 4:26:20 AM
that'd be incredibly stupid of them if they're claiming to be the leakers and they really are.

it's just some kid who made a website to get attention.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#3SirPierce(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 4:30:09 AM
kaonohiokala posted...
that'd be incredibly stupid of them if they're claiming to be the leakers and they really are.

it's just some kid who made a website to get attention.

Quite possibly. But either way, it's a nice read until we get official news. The short period this close to release should not be this slow. This is at least something. But, like all rumors, take it with a grain of salt.
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#4field_is_2_shorPosted 9/24/2013 4:31:23 AM
I would really hate GF if the 3th and 4th points are really gonna happen same goes for the day care one
#5kaonohiokalaPosted 9/24/2013 4:31:31 AM
He talks about a PokeBall called an "Iron Ball" which is already an existing (non-pokeball) item in the game. >_>

also, this phrase in the opening paragraph is really dumb: "Please note that I won't post screenshots as those could get me a lawsuit from Nintendo."
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#6beebarbPosted 9/24/2013 4:43:19 AM
I hate to say it, but though their writing isn't the best, the box shots are convincing and show no visible signs of image tampering. I'm inclined to take this as "seemingly true".

We'll see if any of this holds true one way or another.
---
Experience beats bias, but words on the Internet are meaningless.
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780
#7jEr3mYPosted 9/24/2013 4:45:30 AM
If they showed actual pics of the cartridges then I'd believe it but as the moment I'm saying "Fake until GameFreak/Pokemon reveal it"
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013
#8field_is_2_shorPosted 9/24/2013 4:47:07 AM
jEr3mY posted...
If they showed actual pics of the cartridges then I'd believe it but as the moment I'm saying "Fake until GameFreak/Pokemon reveal it"

have you seen the pics? http://pokemonxyreview.weebly.com/ both cartridges are on the site.
#9MoonLightCloudPosted 9/24/2013 4:48:26 AM(edited)
kaonohiokala posted...
He talks about a PokeBall called an "Iron Ball" which is already an existing (non-pokeball) item in the game. >_>

also, this phrase in the opening paragraph is really dumb: "Please note that I won't post screenshots as those could get me a lawsuit from Nintendo."

To be fair, Iron Ball in Japanese was "Black Iron Ball" (when translated), so they could've fixed the name of that one.

Either way, it's understandable to be skeptical, but it's fun to speculate as well.

have you seen the pics? http://pokemonxyreview.weebly.com/ both cartridges are on the site.

None of the pics show the carts, only the boxes.
---
One of my best friends has a viral video, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo
#10LenneValkiryePosted 9/24/2013 4:50:27 AM
This bit pretty much confirms it's fake:

Metronome and Moon Dance are now fairy type moves.

First, it's Lunar Dance. Second, it's Cresselia's signature move, which she learns at level 84.

Nothing else to see here, move along.