This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible PokeBeach Source...

#71gladwyn101Posted 9/24/2013 6:40:17 AM
I have doubts as to this claim "Breeding makes your Pokemon's happiness go down. If it gets too low, it won't breed."

How can you ruin your friendship with a Pokemon by getting it laid? That's like ruining ice cream with chocolate sprinkles.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)
#72CakeOfLiesPosted 9/24/2013 6:42:19 AM
gladwyn101 posted...
I have doubts as to this claim "Breeding makes your Pokemon's happiness go down. If it gets too low, it won't breed."

How can you ruin your friendship with a Pokemon by getting it laid? That's like ruining ice cream with chocolate sprinkles.

Yeah.
I also remember hearing something about breeding becoming easier.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#73xxgamer91xxPosted 9/24/2013 6:47:06 AM
Some of this information seems interesting I wanna see if he or she adds more to this.
#74Hierarchy225Posted 9/24/2013 6:51:33 AM(edited)
gladwyn101 posted...

You do know that forced sex can make people unhappy in real life right? Its called rape.

Plus think about the female poke laying eggs all the time? Who the hell wants to be a brood mother?
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board // i.imgur.com/eo0eyoc.jpg
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#75Ari917Posted 9/24/2013 7:03:05 AM
I can't say I believe it, it feels like they're just taking from the hype of the Pokebeach rumor and trying to make themselves look good.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#76erekwashere15Posted 9/24/2013 7:04:45 AM
Venom Spit (Physical attack, 50 base damage, 100 accuracy, can poison) along with Bite, Acid, and Poison Sting.

Great... Another Base Power 50 Poison move.
Poison Fang and Poison Tail weren't enough?
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
#77SammuthegreatPosted 9/24/2013 7:06:09 AM
erekwashere15 posted...
Venom Spit (Physical attack, 50 base damage, 100 accuracy, can poison) along with Bite, Acid, and Poison Sting.

Great... Another Base Power 50 Poison move.
Poison Fang and Poison Tail weren't enough?

Surely spitting would be Special too...
#78HejiruPosted 9/24/2013 7:08:24 AM
gladwyn101 posted...
That's like ruining ice cream with chocolate sprinkles.

I like how you took that line from the Big Bang Theory episode that was on last night.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#79DemyxusPosted 9/24/2013 7:28:11 AM
SirPierce posted...
LenneValkirye posted...
The point is not the name of the move itself, but the fact that the only way to know it's a fairy-type move is owning a Cresselia that knows the move.
What are the odds that a leaker would actually bother with such a task?

That is assuming that it is still a Cresselia-Exclusive move.

I could see the Clefairy line having this move, it's clearly stated that they have some connection to the moon plus being fairy type now...
---
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn:
Name: Demyxus Silverwing - World: Shiva
#80SirPierce(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 7:31:46 AM(edited)
"I have the English/French copies because I live in Canada. I copied the information below from Pokebeach and added my new stuff at the bottom. I also have added shots of the game cases. I will not show the inside because GF can't do anything to me for revealing covers, if I showed more than this, I could get in a lot of trouble."

"Just caught an Apparachnid. I can confirm the spelling! There is an empty spot right after it in the Pokedex, followed by Bitrunic. My guess is that is does indeed evolve. Upon further inspection, it has six eyes and the bottom of it's legs are blue. It is Ghost/Poison. 8.6 lbs. It knows a new move: Venom Spit (Physical attack, 50 base damage, 100 accuracy, can poison) along with Bite, Acid, and Poison Sting."
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.