This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ash should just evolve Pikachu already >_>

#1SoraOwnsOctopusPosted 9/24/2013 4:26:41 AM
The whole point of him not evolving Pikachu before was because Surge did it prematurely and evolved his before he learned any useful moves.

But now Ash's pikachu has probably learned so many moves now, he can evolve it and just destroy everything with its better stats

Plus Raichu looks cooler than Pikachu <_<

---
F*** b****es
Get money
#2nazacuckooPosted 9/24/2013 4:29:34 AM
Pikachu is too iconic for Ash to evolve him. Pikachu brings in the cash.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#3kaonohiokalaPosted 9/24/2013 4:30:21 AM
If Raichu gets a mega evo this gen, that might be the highest possibility of Pikachu ever evolving.

Even then, that's a slim chance.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#4XWolfOPosted 9/24/2013 4:30:27 AM
Complain as much as you want, it's not happening.
---
Woof...
#5JackSolomonPosted 9/24/2013 4:32:11 AM
Think this through: Pikachu hates it's Pokeball. And I mean HATES it. A Pokeball is designed to store a Pokemon for easy transportation, both on the part of the Pokemon itself and it's trainer. Because Pikachu is never in it's Pokeball, it always rides on Ash's shoulder. This is feasible due to it's small size and relatively light weight.

When a Pikachu evolves into Raichu, it doubles in height and QUINTUPLES it's weight. Therefore, riding on Ash's shoulder is no longer feasible. Therefore, Pikachu would then either have to get over it's hatred of it's Pokeball (which it doesn't want to do), or walk (which would tire it out and leave it less ready for combat).

It's a lot easier simply from a transportation point of view for it to stay a Pikachu. It's personal preferences in that regard aside.
#6SoraOwnsOctopus(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 4:32:39 AM
nazacuckoo posted...

Maaaaan, f*** Pikachu! He sucks in the games, even with light ball.
---
F*** b****es
Get money
#7The_DragonwPosted 9/24/2013 4:34:10 AM
SoraOwnsOctopus posted...
nazacuckoo posted...

Maaaaan, f*** Pikachu! He sucks in the games, even with light ball.

Games aren't the same as the anime, so this justifies overpowered Pikachu.
---
White Friend Code: 1764 2206 9014
The official Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#8SoraOwnsOctopus(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 4:34:26 AM
Pikachu should stop being a b**** and get in the damn ball or learn to walk more.

Or Ash should stop being a b**** and learn to lift more.

---
F*** b****es
Get money
#9kaonohiokalaPosted 9/24/2013 4:35:09 AM
kaonohiokala posted...
If Raichu gets a mega evo this gen, that might be the highest possibility of Pikachu ever evolving.

Even then, that's a slim chance.

Actually, now that I think of it, the anime writers could probably just find a way to have Pikachu warp-megavolve into Mega Raichu temporarily when it needs to. That way it can go back to Pikachu >_>
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#10faruwayPosted 9/24/2013 4:36:50 AM
If that happens, then we won't get to hear Ikue Ohtani's voice in the Pokemon anime again.

Unless she provided Raichu's voice but it wouldn't be the same without Pikachu.
---
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571