This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

X and Y VERSION DILEMMA

#1X-KID90Posted 9/24/2013 12:47:47 PM
Ever since the announcement like 9 months ago, I was most certain I would choose Y because well yeah look at that legendary! but as time went on the popularity for Y was ridiculous and I thought you know what, I am going to get X instead preordered it and everything but the only 2 people locally that play that I know are my bro and his friend going to get X as well, I already preordered it and he not the easiest to try to talk to, my question is to you guys, will it be easy enough to get the opposite version exclusives online?
#2JustwanttolookPosted 9/24/2013 12:51:07 PM
You can actually search online for Pokemon you not seen in X/Y. so getting Exclusives should be easier than before
---
Steel Type alone is responsible for the slow Death of the Pokemon Franchise.
#3ArabianPenguinsPosted 9/24/2013 12:53:18 PM
Yes. This is from personal experience though. I will be getting Pokemon Y, so I can help you out with some version exclusives.
---
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3434-9146
#4X-KID90(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 12:54:05 PM
Thank you for the response! :)
#5calender68Posted 9/24/2013 12:55:13 PM
Are you sure about that? How do you know Y is more popular?
---
FC: 3110-4507-4617, Name: Steven, Town: Hoenn
Dream Address: 5700-2506-3500. Come visit if you wanna see Hoenn!
#6X-KID90(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 1:01:17 PM
calender68 posted...

When I went down to Gamestop to preorder, the guy responded to me saying "I would like to preorder POkemon X" with "Ahh dude that is freaking awesome, most people are coming in here pre ordering y, it is cool to see someone get X" and plus I have seen other posts where everyone says the legndary on Y looks amazing so im getting that so I judge it off what I read.
#7calender68Posted 9/24/2013 1:04:17 PM
X-KID90 posted...
calender68 posted...

When I went down to Gamestop to preorder, the guy responded to me saying "I would like to preorder POkemon X" with "Ahh dude that is freaking awesome, most people are coming in here pre ordering y, it is cool to see someone get X" and plus I have seen other posts where everyone says the legndary on Y looks amazing so im getting that so I judge it off what I read.

Ok imma make a poll to see which version is better lol
---
FC: 3110-4507-4617, Name: Steven, Town: Hoenn
Dream Address: 5700-2506-3500. Come visit if you wanna see Hoenn!
#8Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 9/24/2013 1:05:52 PM
calender68 posted...
X-KID90 posted...
calender68 posted...

Ok imma make a poll to see which version is better lol

No need. Y version with Yveltal is better. It's confurmed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EOXWVm0.jpg Do you wanna be cool?
Join the Reservoir Dragons! Support Draceon
for 2013!
#9StezeyPosted 9/24/2013 1:06:12 PM
Although X is the more frequented board, I have seen that Y is the more popular and will be the more purchased game. On reddit the other day a poll on a grand scale was done and users said they were getting Y 4% more than X users
#10X-KID90(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 1:08:31 PM
Stezey posted...
Although X is the more frequented board, I have seen that Y is the more popular and will be the more purchased game. On reddit the other day a poll on a grand scale was done and users said they were getting Y 4% more than X users

yeah the guy who questioned me about Y's Popularity may have just started to use the internet for the very first time today, an hour ago LOL