This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hopefully Gmae Freak fixed the Lv9 legendary thing in the GTS

#1JustwanttolookPosted 9/24/2013 1:09:21 PM(edited)
Seriously, the GTS would become a better place. No more people wanting impossible trades along with being able to search for every pokemon...
But...that is too good to be true Q.Q

Edit: damn, error in the title Q.Q
---
Steel Type alone is responsible for the slow Death of the Pokemon Franchise.
#2Luigi playerPosted 9/24/2013 1:10:50 PM
It's good for cloning Pokemon without losing them. GTS sucks anyway.
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#3MM125Posted 9/24/2013 1:11:12 PM
The problem with that is that they might one day release a Lv1 legendary (Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina could be obtained at Lv1 in HGSS).
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#4RX02BansheePosted 9/24/2013 1:17:27 PM
MM125 posted...
The problem with that is that they might one day release a Lv1 legendary (Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina could be obtained at Lv1 in HGSS).

This would be a problem...why? Pokemon in Cherish balls can't be traded over the GTS anyway, and frequently Pokemon given away as events are in those balls.

Why should GameFreak cater to the single person in existence who wants to throw away a one off Pokemon rather than us players in general who have to suffer through trudging through crap on the GTS because trolls exploit things you can't do through normal gameplay so they can clog up the system?

Hell GameFreak should just make it so any Pokemon not obtainable through typical gameplay (level too low for its availability, along with hacks) cannot be either traded on or requestable on the GTS. They should also make it so we can have more than ten results a search before having to change requirements for another search, and they should allow us to put in advanced searches such as searching for Pokemon to trade with a requested Pokemon we can obtain and so on.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
If a video game needs to sell more than a million copies to break even it has problems.
#5patkelly929Posted 9/24/2013 1:32:46 PM
RX02Banshee posted...
MM125 posted...

This would be a problem...why? Pokemon in Cherish balls can't be traded over the GTS anyway, and frequently Pokemon given away as events are in those balls.

Why should GameFreak cater to the single person in existence who wants to throw away a one off Pokemon rather than us players in general who have to suffer through trudging through crap on the GTS because trolls exploit things you can't do through normal gameplay so they can clog up the system?

Hell GameFreak should just make it so any Pokemon not obtainable through typical gameplay (level too low for its availability, along with hacks) cannot be either traded on or requestable on the GTS. They should also make it so we can have more than ten results a search before having to change requirements for another search, and they should allow us to put in advanced searches such as searching for Pokemon to trade with a requested Pokemon we can obtain and so on.

They could write an exception for valid existing under level 10 legendaries. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Regigigas come to mind.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
Green & Blue Bird, this is Mr. Fabulous, we are a go for cheesin' it. - Bender
#6RX02BansheePosted 9/24/2013 1:45:57 PM
patkelly929 posted...
RX02Banshee posted...
MM125 posted...

They could write an exception for valid existing under level 10 legendaries. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Regigigas come to mind.

Yes, and then the trolls will exploit it rendering any and every change to the system absolutely useless. No, there should be no exceptions whatsoever. Those exceptions simply leave loopholes that everyone suffers for because some people think something needs to be provided when nobody is actually for realz going to trade those Pokemon.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
If a video game needs to sell more than a million copies to break even it has problems.
#7NextgrandcrossPosted 9/24/2013 1:52:26 PM
I'm pretty sure Gamefreak has been keeping watch over GTS, so I'm hoping that they'd do SOMETHING about those ridiculous request.

I don't even know why people would even make such bizarre demands in the first place, are they expecting every person in the world to be hacking their games or something, or are they simply just trying to piss off players and fill up space on the GTS?
#8p00platysPosted 9/24/2013 1:58:10 PM
Nextgrandcross posted...
I'm pretty sure Gamefreak has been keeping watch over GTS, so I'm hoping that they'd do SOMETHING about those ridiculous request.

I don't even know why people would even make such bizarre demands in the first place, are they expecting every person in the world to be hacking their games or something, or are they simply just trying to piss off players and fill up space on the GTS?

They're cloning their Pokemon.
---
i7-3970x Extreme 4.7GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX Titan x2 | Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD x2 | WD Black 4TB HDD x2 | G.Skill Trident X 24GB DDR3-2800 | ASRock X79 Extreme11
#9ClassyOldHatPosted 9/24/2013 2:03:59 PM
p00platys posted...
Nextgrandcross posted...

They're cloning their Pokemon.

Does that glitch even work in Generation 5?
#10CharizardFirePosted 9/24/2013 2:06:17 PM
MM125 posted...

Yes, but Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina are obtained via an ingame method (albeit one that requires Arceus, an event legend) in HG/SS. The trio are stored in Poké Balls, not Cherish Balls.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif