This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YR: legendary wild double battles!

#21Sky_High_Dx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 5:30:05 PM
I think it's a cool concept, but I understand the frustration of trying to reset for good legendarys. I don't play ubers, so I usually don't use legends. Even for OU legends, I just use a master ball and get a good nature, so it slipped my mind how messed up it would make IV hunting.

Still, from a story and in-game concept, I thing it would be pretty cool.
---
Sky High Dx
#22Sky_High_Dx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 5:26:07 PM
Bump
---
Sky High Dx
#23RAcastBlasterPosted 9/26/2013 5:39:03 PM
I'd be all for it. Like you said, it's no different than Lati@s, and you have the benefit of actually getting to choose which one you want.
---
Currently playing: MMZCollection, Pokemon Black 2 [2538 3598 3001], FE:Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299
#24SpoonMan54321Posted 9/26/2013 5:41:40 PM
i could totally seeing this happen with previous gen legendaries. let's fight ho-oh and lugia in a sky doubles battle and only catch one. how about a triple battle with one of the trios to really screw things up?
---
...and bababooey to y'all
#25MrprowleyPosted 9/26/2013 5:52:04 PM
here's something to add to this..you made your choice to use master ball on the one you want then you call it to battle to kill the other...
#26Sky_High_Dx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 5:55:06 PM
Mrprowley posted...
here's something to add to this..you made your choice to use master ball on the one you want then you call it to battle to kill the other...

Lol

Backstab....
---
Sky High Dx
#27Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/26/2013 5:59:13 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Because that means I'd have to skip on said Pokemon unless I start another version to obtain the other or just reset.

I don't see how this is any different from starters or fossil Pokemon or the other things that I mentioned.

Aside from that, as someone mentioned what if both are shiny (impractical) but it's possible

I thought they put coding in the game exactly to prevent legendaries from being shiny ever? Or is that with only some?

what if both had great stats/natures/etc. and then when you reset/etc. They didn't come any where neare as good?

I don't understand the question. Also, aren't legendaries' stats set at the beginning of the game so that you can't rest for natures and stats and such?

1) Only Zekrom and Reshiram
2) They have random stats like all pokemon.
---
I am the true Yveltal.