This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Anybody actually have all 649 pokemon on their B2/W2 game?

#11RAPTall1Posted 9/24/2013 4:31:39 PM
Not me, but one of my friends traded between a lot of his friends and filled his pokedex a month or two ago.
---
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
#12Unown_201Posted 9/24/2013 4:41:07 PM
I am working on it (minus event onlys), almost there. I still need the Bulbasaur family, but will wait for X and Y for that, no point restarting a game for them when in a couple of weeks I can get them easily anyway.

I have a few left to evolve/catch that I am working on.

Still need a few of the exclusives to Black version also. I don't have Black 2 or White 2 yet, but am thinking of picking one up. If I have White, is it possible to just buy one of the second editions to get all gen 5 pokemon? I will pick one up if it is.
#13linktwoPosted 9/24/2013 4:41:39 PM
Ajenla posted...
I just need Genesect, Meloetta and Keldeo.

F*** MY F*** IN SOCKS.

I have an extra event keldeo I would trade for an event celebii if you have an extra.

I have all legendaries only 3 are hacked and I want replacements (celebii, jirachii and shaymiin) I got them from the used platinum cart I purchased.My friend has an event jirachii he will trade so I don't have to worry about that one.
---
GT: ElderSpiritWolf
()xxxxxxxxx[l}::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
#14jayman7Posted 9/24/2013 4:47:33 PM(edited)
649/649 living Pokedex over here. No AR or any other method of cheating. (Well, some Pokémon were received in trades, and they could theoretically be AR'ed. I got all the events legitimately though.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#15DiamondBlader29Posted 9/24/2013 4:47:34 PM
Yessir, I had 649/649 before I moved on to Animal Crossing for the summer. =)
---
FC: 3179-7476-3277
Abby, Ron, Marcel, and Talynia from Horizon.
#16wheeling_gamerPosted 9/24/2013 4:49:27 PM
I have 636 (every Pokémon minus events), so I'm close.
---
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.
#17t3hNubPosted 9/24/2013 4:49:32 PM
PsychoWolfX posted...
Probably. I am sure SOMEONE here does.

I personally haven't even attempted to "Catch 'em All" since gen 2. There are just way too many, and I would end up never using 90% of them.

This, except instead of "too many" my reasoning was there were too many that just flat out aren't encounterable in the game itself.

Special in-person events only hosted 1500+ miles away? Trading across generations and several systems? Screw that, I hopped on board the Gameshark/Action Replay/Pokesav/Pokegen train starting late-game in Crystal because "legit" is a legitimate pain in the dick.

Still waiting for a Pokemon game where you can encounter and catch all existing Pokemon with nothing but your copy of the game (trading for the inevitable version-exclusives). Breeding and training options keep improving to take the blind luck and monotony out of raising quality Pokemon, but we've yet to get a game where you can truly "catch them all;" a self contained generation, if you will.
---
Don't get hit and hit it until it dies, in that order.
Kill it, carve it, wear it, repeat it.
#18kazooie959Posted 9/24/2013 4:53:01 PM(edited)
Every pokemon legit in white living pokedex only traded with myself and went to too many events to get them all
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#19KapuxaPosted 9/24/2013 4:53:00 PM
I have all 649, but I have all games since 3rd Gen, many ways to get the Pokemon I want. The only Pokémon I had to trade for was Meloetta, since I'm from the Azores I really never had a way to get her...since she never got an online event, wich sucks x.x.
#20SpoonMan54321Posted 9/24/2013 5:22:52 PM
649/649 here. the only one i'm not completely sure about being legit is the celebi because I got it in a trade. i'll find out when the bank goes live.
---
...and bababooey to y'all