This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Froakie appreciation topic.

#1LightningAce11Posted 9/24/2013 8:07:12 PM
Are you someone who prefers froakie over fennekin and Chespin? Then this topic is for you! Let's talk about that cute little frog with bubbles all over him.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#2Great_ReapettePosted 9/24/2013 8:07:58 PM
Like a wise ninja frog.

And who dislikes ninja frogs?
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#3robinhoekPosted 9/24/2013 8:10:01 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Like a wise ninja frog.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAql_fYL7Wwc

And Froakie for life!
#4biohazard151Posted 9/24/2013 8:11:56 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Like a wise ninja frog.

Communists, that's who. And we don't like no Commies.

I do hope that the whole "chill but wise" frog aura continues to the last stage. The latest fake evo is very cool, but id rather they make him this aloof bubble cloud elder ninja. Oh and they should make the scarf even longer like strider Hiryu.

Froakie is the best starter since my subjectively last favorite starter appeared.
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#5BabySh0esPosted 9/24/2013 8:13:24 PM
Only starter I like both the base and first evo of. Hoping the final evo looks good as well (if its water/fighting then i will die of happiness).
#6iciclebladePosted 9/24/2013 8:15:52 PM
Does he really need an appreciation topic? After the second evo reveal he got a lot of new(fake) fans.
I was picking him from the start, but whatever...anyway, the second form is ok i guess, but I was hoping for something more laid back or wise. Its turning into sceptile IMO
---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode I Petition to get Digimon: Redigitize localized. Sign if you want it to come stateside
#7tkmariokartPosted 9/24/2013 8:16:43 PM
Im a Froakie fan and Im proud!
---
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: tylerkannenberg
3DS Friend Code-5343-8024-8076 User-Tyler
#8biohazard151Posted 9/24/2013 8:17:55 PM
icicleblade posted...
Does he really need an appreciation topic? After the second evo reveal he got a lot of new(fake) fans.
I was picking him from the start, but whatever...anyway, the second form is ok i guess, but I was hoping for something more laid back or wise. Its turning into sceptile IMO

what the heck are fake fans?
You mean when he walks by they act all "hey bro whats up can i get your sig!" but when he walks away they're all like "fake ass *****".

Or you mean theyre like those guys which pick on suzy when she is all nerdy and only semi-cute but turns out to be a bombshell when her breast friends come in.
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#9iciclebladePosted 9/24/2013 8:50:25 PM(edited)
biohazard151 posted...
icicleblade posted...

what the heck are fake fans?
You mean when he walks by they act all "hey bro whats up can i get your sig!" but when he walks away they're all like "fake ass *****".

Or you mean theyre like those guys which pick on suzy when she is all nerdy and only semi-cute but turns out to be a bombshell when her breast friends come in.

The latter
Edit: upon further thought, now that you said that, I suppose I shouldnt have typed what I did. This is an appreciation topic and just realized I might have started up something by saying that.
I mean no disrespect to anyone who likes froakie, weather it be now or after the evo reveal.

---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode I Petition to get Digimon: Redigitize localized. Sign if you want it to come stateside
#10Rose_MagePosted 9/24/2013 8:46:49 PM
Yay for the best starter of this gen.
---
R ~ Official Parvati and Beth of the SMTIV board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife