This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemons you can't believe people like

#41EstheimasterPosted 9/25/2013 7:32:42 AM
Malimar. Malimar creeps me out, and then the next thing I know, my brother tells me how much he likes it and that he's looking forward to adding it to his team.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#42kazooie959Posted 9/25/2013 7:32:56 AM
*raises flame shield*

Skarmory and Scizor

2 of my least favorite pokes...
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#43Infernus93Posted 9/25/2013 7:44:41 AM
sonic2307 posted...
I can't believe that there are people that actually said Blaziken. I mean, he IS uber. Who doesn't like a strong Pokemon?

That's a pretty odd statement. There are Pokemon that get hate because they're strong. The same applies to other fictional characters (e.g. Superman), and even some people, be it physical or economic strength.

I hate Blaziken because it's ugly (which normally wouldn't bug me much, but I really like Torchic and Combusken), and don't care either way for strength. Even if I did, there are other strong Pokemon. Still, there's no Pokemon I can't believe other people like, though I do occasionally find myself in disbelief regarding their reasons.
---
Bow down to a true Pokemon-Amiiie!
#44fallenKlNGPosted 9/25/2013 7:45:34 AM
All of the 5th gen Pokemon, with the exception of like 5 or 6 of them. The designs look pretty bad compared to other gens IMO.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2449-4639-6561
#45DaisyfanboyPosted 9/25/2013 7:49:27 AM
Still surprised Lucario has a fanbase.
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#46MoonLightCloudPosted 9/25/2013 7:51:05 AM
Different people like different things and obviously not everyone's going to dislike the same things as you, but I'm pretty sure I'd seriously question someone's taste if they said that Stunfisk was the coolest looking Pokemon.

I can understand it being their favorite because of how different it is and everything, but to say that a flat fish with like a footprint on it is cool looking is just I dunno, haha.

Anyway...
---
One of my best friends has a viral video, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo
#47FireSeerPosted 9/25/2013 8:00:43 AM
Amoongus
Garbodor
Trubbish
Armaldo
Palkia
---
Here comes Frogadier
Natural Harmonia Gropius