This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you give up Mega Pokemon for Pokemon Snap 3D?

#51Nado6Posted 9/28/2013 7:14:50 PM
Yes
#52WolfJouninPosted 9/28/2013 7:19:32 PM
No. I love Pokemon Snap, but I really like Mega Evolutions. Wait? So how does Like > Love? I doubt if they made another Pokemon Snap, it'd include anywhere near every Pokemon... now if it actually did, that'd be a different story, but I'm confident it wouldn't, because the production cost would be far too much (considering the models would have to be higher res than X and Y to be presentable by today's standards, even if some of us would be okay with even n64 level graphics lol... I know I would, even now as a 3D modeler) for what they'd get in return. If it didn't include a majority of the Pokemon, and even included all of the most popular ones, I don't imagine it'd be drastic enough for me to prefer it over the major changes Megas make in the mainstream games... besides, if another spinoff series arises, such as fighting game as fun as smash bros, megas would contribute to that (they already might in SSB4 via Lucario or Mewtwo if the latter returns).
---
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.
#53MegaMettaurPosted 9/28/2013 7:29:20 PM
No. Pokemon snap gets old very quickly.
---
(PC): Skullgirls: Squigly <3 Steam ID: MegaMettaurX
(3DS): FC: 0834-1402-9867 - Mega Man Star Force 2 Zerker x Ninja, Contact, Mega Man Zero Collection