This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why all the Dueblade hate?

#11Twilight_SonataPosted 9/25/2013 9:08:26 AM
Because they're not manly enough for the awesome of pink and purple.
#12hyperdimeduckPosted 9/25/2013 9:11:05 AM
Some people just aren't ready for two self- wielding swords.
---
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards
#13Patriarch105Posted 9/25/2013 9:11:49 AM
Ya know what I would of liked. If he became 2swords+ a shield but now instead of his face the swords were his arms. And they are crossed like a coat of arms in his normal stance.
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#14Great_ReapettePosted 9/25/2013 9:12:58 AM
Patriarch105 posted...
would of

*eyetwitch*
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#15Patriarch105Posted 9/25/2013 9:15:18 AM
Great_Reapette posted...
Patriarch105 posted...
would of

*eyetwitch*

Your right in the future I'll use woulda.
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#16DarkBuster22904Posted 9/25/2013 9:16:07 AM
Because people were hopeful, with all the nice, interesting designs we've had so far, gamefreak had learned their lesson about duct taping pokemon together and calling it an evolution.

Now they've gone and pulled that **** on one of the most anticipated pokemon of the gen. Watch as swirlix evolves into TWO cotton candies, now
---
-DB
#17ZeroRidleyPosted 9/25/2013 9:17:01 AM
DarkBuster22904 posted...
Because people were hopeful, with all the nice, interesting designs we've had so far, gamefreak had learned their lesson about duct taping pokemon together and calling it an evolution.

Now they've gone and pulled that **** on one of the most anticipated pokemon of the gen. Watch as swirlix evolves into TWO cotton candies, now

---
http://i.imgur.com/3PNApA2.png
#18gohoanqPosted 9/25/2013 9:17:58 AM
I think Doublade is okay. I'm used to inanimate object Pokemon in the series getting multiple versions of themselves stuck together in evolutions. lol Magnemite's evolution line is one of my favorites.. so this pokemon is cool and I want it, especially since it's part ghost. lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#19XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 9:23:47 AM

But they didn't. It is a coat of arms.
---
Official Sasori of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards.
Finally there is a T. Rex Pokemon! VINDICATION
#20DarkBuster22904Posted 9/25/2013 9:34:41 AM(edited)
XGeass posted...

But they didn't. It is a coat of arms.

But they did. Having a barely visible, blank wooden plank holding them together does not change the fact that its just two honedges stuck together. They may as well have just been nailed to a two-by-four.
---
-DB