This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tyrantrum doesn't look either of it's type.

#1BestInTheWorIdPosted 9/25/2013 10:22:09 AM
Tyrunt does look rock though.
#2MogKnightAzurePosted 9/25/2013 10:23:42 AM
>Doesn't look either of it's type
>Does look rock though

what

And you're telling me a dinosaur (a T-rex no less) doesn't qualify for dragon type?
#3BestInTheWorId(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 10:25:24 AM
MogKnightAzure posted...
>Does look rock though

what

Missed Tyrunt

what
#4Shackleford_RPosted 9/25/2013 10:27:51 AM(edited)
Looks dragon-ish to me. In that dragons looks dinosaur-ish. Very few of the fossil pokes LOOK rock type, though, they just are.
#5Rydis-ShikoPosted 9/25/2013 10:27:47 AM
MogKnightAzure posted...
>Does look rock though

what

And you're telling me a dinosaur (a T-rex no less) doesn't qualify for dragon type?

Dinosaur and dragon should be different types. No reason a t Rex should be a dragon. Just like tyranitaur isnt
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#6shagohad3Posted 9/25/2013 10:28:35 AM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...
>Does look rock though

what

Dinosaur and dragon should be different types. No reason a t Rex should be a dragon. Just like tyranitaur isnt

Gamefreak should have put in a fossil type when they created pokemon....
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#7EnferolunosPosted 9/25/2013 10:31:25 AM
Stop with the Dragon/Dinosaur distinction
It's stupid
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#8Rydis-ShikoPosted 9/25/2013 10:31:38 AM
shagohad3 posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...
>Does look rock though

what

Gamefreak should have put in a fossil type when they created pokemon....

Sounds better
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#9Rodimus_PrimePosted 9/25/2013 10:33:23 AM
There are plenty of pokemon who don't look like their types. What's your point?
---
"Yeah, they're in the game. But if you don't buy them, you can't play as them. Why? Because F*** YOU GIVE ME MONEY!"-Angry Joe
#10MogKnightAzurePosted 9/25/2013 10:34:52 AM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...
>Does look rock though

what

Okay but they're not... just like why there isn't a robot type or an animal type... we have dragon types to encompass designs just like this. Altaria should be a cloud type... oh but there is no cloud type, imagine that.

There's a dragon type, and dinosaurs might as well be in the same category without a type of their own... what type do you think Tyrantrum should have been then?

BestInTheWorId posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...
>Does look rock though

what

Missed Tyrunt

what

...which are fundamentally the same being that they are in the same evolutionary line. Are you seriously trying to tell me Tyrunt somehow looks more like rock than Tyrantrum? Please tell me you're not basing that solely off of colour...