This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tyrantrum doesn't look either of it's type.

#11BestInTheWorId(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 11:46:10 AM
Tyrantrum looks Ice IMO with another type maybe Ground or even Fire.
#12EnferolunosPosted 9/25/2013 11:47:43 AM
BestInTheWorId posted...
Tyrantrum looks Ice IMO with another type maybe Ground or even Fire.

Ice?
What part?
The scaly skin?
Or the rocky texture?
Or the red/brown?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#13ESMWjotPosted 9/25/2013 11:56:30 AM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...
>Doesn't look either of it's type
>Does look rock though

what

And you're telling me a dinosaur (a T-rex no less) doesn't qualify for dragon type?

Dinosaur and dragon should be different types. No reason a t Rex should be a dragon. Just like tyranitaur isnt

Well Tyrantrum isn't a t-rex. It's a Pokemon.
---
Plans in motion, no time for failure.
#14emeraldfox_09Posted 9/25/2013 12:03:30 PM
Looks more like a brute wyvern amirite
---
The Official Leafeon everywhere. Get at me
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#15Rydis-ShikoPosted 9/25/2013 12:44:25 PM
ESMWjot posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...
>Doesn't look either of it's type
>Does look rock though

what

And you're telling me a dinosaur (a T-rex no less) doesn't qualify for dragon type?

Dinosaur and dragon should be different types. No reason a t Rex should be a dragon. Just like tyranitaur isnt

Well Tyrantrum isn't a t-rex. It's a Pokemon.

I was using his words.
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#16XWolfOPosted 9/25/2013 12:47:11 PM
It's a reptile. Dragons are reptiles. Looks dragon to me.

It's that red rocky kind of color. Looks kind of rock to me.

Good enough.
---
Woof...
#17Rydis-ShikoPosted 9/25/2013 12:54:26 PM
XWolfO posted...

Good enough.

Sceptile is also a reptile.. So is froakie and palpatoad and seismitoad. So don't really matter.

Gf just randomly chooses types for no real reason. We obviously have a big group of prehistoric pokemon yet very inconsistent in typings. There is nothing about tyratrum that makes it a dragon besides they share the reptile trait...that's weak. From design..to what is was based off ..nothing about it is dragon..not even the look.

My guess is probably made dragon just to be different then tyranitar. They are poor are these kinds of things.
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
#18G-ScythePosted 9/25/2013 12:58:21 PM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
XWolfO posted...

Good enough.

Sceptile is also a reptile.. So is froakie and palpatoad and seismitoad. So don't really matter.

Gf just randomly chooses types for no real reason. We obviously have a big group of prehistoric pokemon yet very inconsistent in typings. There is nothing about tyratrum that makes it a dragon besides they share the reptile trait...that's weak. From design..to what is was based off ..nothing about it is dragon..not even the look.

My guess is probably made dragon just to be different then tyranitar. They are poor are these kinds of things.

Amphibians
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
3DS FC: 3282-2034-0238
#19Rydis-ShikoPosted 9/25/2013 1:07:05 PM
G-Scythe posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
XWolfO posted...

Good enough.

Amphibians

True. Point still stands..reptile doesn't mean dragon. I'm sure more examples then just sceptile..we can use krookadile.
---
#20SpikeTbearPosted 9/25/2013 1:26:31 PM
Dinosaurs are treated just like any other animals by Gamefreak. They can be any type.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus