This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I found out where the unconfirmed Froakie evo came from, unfortunately

#11jayman7Posted 9/25/2013 2:34:06 PM(edited)
People complain that the shading of alleged!Braixen!evo doesn't match Braixen's (it actually does kinda match Ho-Oh's, though), and this guy tries to claim that he drew alleged!Braixen!evo when his DeviantArt attempts are shaded like that??! Color me suspicious.

I would like to remind people: someone falsely claimed to have invented the fifth-gen starters after they were leaked.

I'm not taking this very seriously. It's evidence against them being real, but not exactly very strong. If it had been uploaded to DeviantArt before yesterday, maybe, but his art style (including his Quilladin evo and his Braixen evo that is actually on DeviantArt) seems consistent enough that I have more difficulty believing he drew the "leaks" than claims of Sugimori having done so.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#12SUGARASHADPosted 9/25/2013 2:31:17 PM
this doesn't disprove anything at all
---
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg
#13SirPiercePosted 9/25/2013 2:47:21 PM(edited)
jayman7 posted...
People complain that the shading of alleged!Braixen!evo doesn't match Braixen's (it actually does kinda match Ho-Oh's, though), and this guy tries to claim that he drew alleged!Braixen!evo when his DeviantArt attempts are shaded like that??! Color me suspicious.

I would like to remind people: someone falsely claimed to have invented the fifth-gen starters after they were leaked.

I'm not taking this very seriously. It's evidence against them being real, but not exactly very strong. If it had been uploaded to DeviantArt before yesterday, maybe, but his art style (including his Quilladin evo and his Braixen evo that is actually on DeviantArt) seems consistent enough that I have more difficulty believing he drew the "leaks" than claims of Sugimori having done so.

Exactly. Along with Mr. XY's claim of creating Mega Mewtwo Y.
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#14jedinatPosted 9/25/2013 2:43:23 PM(edited)
jayman7 posted...

What about the photoshop files he uploaded as proof...

I'm actually glad it turns out to be fake; I don't much like the design.
#15jayman7Posted 9/25/2013 2:43:12 PM
jedinat posted...

I can't download them, so I don't even know what they look like.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#16jedinatPosted 9/25/2013 2:51:47 PM(edited)
jayman7 posted...
jedinat posted...

I can't download them, so I don't even know what they look like.

Well, someone posted a screenshot of it open in photoshop... it's much higher res than the online images and in multiple layers...

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380141914116.png
#17MidnightCrewPosted 9/25/2013 3:22:06 PM
Hmmmm

So it's fake then? I couldn't download the file either, but that screenshot is pretty damning evidence, huh? Dx
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards. Official Beheeyem of the X/Y Boards.