This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game Exclusive Pokemon

#1wcsalucardPosted 9/25/2013 1:20:01 PM
anyone heard about who will be available only in one of the games and not the other. getting closer to release so trying to get some last information.
---
pokemon black 2 FC: 3869-5974-0839
#2BlackAgumon5Posted 9/25/2013 1:24:22 PM
Uhh... we already have the rest of pokestar studios as game exclusive pokemon except for Mecha tyranitar
---
Hi. i'm both pokemon and digimon... fan
and missingno. is a digimon and you should know it.
#3EnferolunosPosted 9/25/2013 1:25:08 PM
BlackAgumon5 posted...
Uhh... we already have the rest of pokestar studios as game exclusive pokemon except for Mecha tyranitar

What?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#4BlackAgumon5Posted 9/25/2013 1:26:37 PM
Enferolunos posted...
BlackAgumon5 posted...

What?

I mean the pokestar studios opponents that appears in pokemon black and white 2 only.
---
#5SUGARASHADPosted 9/25/2013 1:27:15 PM
http://www.serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml
---
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg
#6Hughs_RagePosted 9/25/2013 1:27:29 PM
BlackAgumon5 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
BlackAgumon5 posted...

What?

I mean the pokestar studios opponents that appears in pokemon black and white 2 only.

Pretty sure TC was talking about version exclusives...
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
QWILFISH for Smash 4! Also waiting on Qwilfish's Megalution, QWILSHARK!
#7BlackAgumon5Posted 9/25/2013 1:32:19 PM
Hughs_Rage posted...
BlackAgumon5 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
BlackAgumon5 posted...

What?

oh, thanks. i'm really confused for Game-Only 'mons... but i found out it was Version exclusives. thank you.
---
#8wcsalucard(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 2:43:29 PM

Yes was asking about what pokemon you can only get in X but not Y and in Y but not X. Epecially the 2 new legends keep hearing conflicting answers and my sister rly wants to get Xerneas so wanting to make sure i give her the right answer.
---
pokemon black 2 FC: 3869-5974-0839
#9darkeviaPosted 9/25/2013 2:49:34 PM
I still think they didn't handle this well. Some people would want to make an informed decision before pre ordering a version, but with the lack of information that's hard to do.

I have a feeling the are more exclusives than just the ones on serebii right now.
---
I can has moar Fire Emblem?
#10EnferolunosPosted 9/25/2013 2:50:22 PM
darkevia posted...
I still think they didn't handle this well. Some people would want to make an informed decision before pre ordering a version, but with the lack of information that's hard to do.

I have a feeling the are more exclusives than just the ones on serebii right now.

You can always trade
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!