This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another Doublade thread - Its move pool.

#1JarickoPosted 9/25/2013 2:34:50 PM
All the other threads are centered around its design so i felt another thread was necessary purely to talk about the move pool and only the move pool.

Doublade i am hoping gets its own new move at some point. Why? Because at present looking at the moves available to it. It looks like its going to suck because of the move pool. No guard + aerial ace... What?!
We made a pokemon that can attack without missing but that also is guaranteed to be hit by any of the opponents moves.. Lets give it a guaranteed accuracy move with low power and no way to increase its power via something like technician.

I mean yea it has shadow sneak. Maybe, just maybe i am wrong and it will be a case like scizor where it swords dances and then spams that move but honestly I think it needs a good physical ghost move.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#2ArcasaurusPosted 9/25/2013 2:42:26 PM
Guillotine pls
#3darkeviaPosted 9/25/2013 2:43:33 PM
Yep, so far it has what, Shadow Claw and Iron Tail (lol) as its highest BP stab move?

Needs more variety.
---
I can has moar Fire Emblem?
#4XeirosPosted 9/25/2013 2:47:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5AysanderPosted 9/25/2013 2:47:01 PM
Well.....

They said that new pokemon would be the priority for new moves/abilities, so Honedge might get a pretty good new move.
---
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Dark_Red/index/
#6TheMasterTurtlePosted 9/25/2013 2:47:03 PM
It'll most certainly get a new move or two. I suspect new strong Steel moves and maybe Ghost moves.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#7tsunamisurfer08Posted 9/25/2013 3:00:26 PM
I see X-Scissor as a definite possibility. I will laugh if it doesn't learn Cut. Or Slash.
---
Everything I have ever learned about life can be summed up in three words: It goes on.
-Robert Frost