This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steel/Ghost is a pretty cool typing

#21SteelPunk808Posted 9/25/2013 4:14:49 PM
MickeyRocksa posted...
SteelPunk808 posted...
el_tercer_poder posted...
SteelPunk808 posted...
ExcaliburOwner posted...
2x Ghost as well.

If it's available early on the game (and if it's actually useful for a Gym), I might consider catching it.

Hmmm. I thought Steel resisted Ghost too. Guess I was wrong. Coulda sworn a Steelix resisted my Shadow Ball. Oh well. Still a great typing.

The Type Matchup has been updated in X/Y. Take a look:

http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/art/Type-Matchup_chart_EN.pdf

Now Steel no longer resists Ghost or Dark moves.

They STILL haven't nade Poison SE against Water? Ughhh. Helloooooo GF?! Water is like...one of the easiest things to contaminate and pollute !!!

half and half

pour a little meh pour a lot...

I live in Hawaii. The Honolulu Harbor (our main import/export pier) was just recently the victim of a massive Molasses spill by a Matson ship. All the coral and all the fish in the harbor were dead within two days. I know molasses isn't a poison or a toxin but it still destroyed all life in the water.

You can't tell me water isn't vulberable to contamination lol
---
Team Axis for Pokemon X and Y. Calling it now :p
01/08/2013. ---FC 3998 5714 1422
#22erekwashere15Posted 9/25/2013 4:18:02 PM
SteelPunk808 posted...
I live in Hawaii. The Honolulu Harbor (our main import/export pier) was just recently the victim of a massive Molasses spill by a Matson ship. All the coral and all the fish in the harbor were dead within two days. I know molasses isn't a poison or a toxin but it still destroyed all life in the water.

You can't tell me water isn't vulberable to contamination lol

But at the same time, not all of the water is contaminated
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
#23NeonDragon9000Posted 9/25/2013 4:30:00 PM
Water can also be used to dilute poison and acids...

Poison probably should be SE to Water, but I understand why it isn't. And besides, it gained both a new strength and resistance (both to Fairy). Offensively, Poison is likely going to be seen a lot more this gen.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#24NionelPosted 9/25/2013 4:53:45 PM
So, I never thought about this and I'm sure it's already been discussed, but does No Guard cause Honedge/Doublade to lose their immunities? Because, if so, that means he'll have a weakness to fighting as well. Sorry, if this has already been discussed, I literally never thought about it until Doublade was revealed today.
---
Black 2 FC: 5244 3977 2266
#25MickeyRocksaPosted 9/25/2013 4:58:43 PM
yeah but I don't think if I add a drop into a lake it's going to contaminate/destroy the lake/overpower that's what I mean't so I think they based it on this logic even though muk should be enough
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word
#26MickeyRocksaPosted 9/25/2013 4:59:44 PM
Nionel posted...
So, I never thought about this and I'm sure it's already been discussed, but does No Guard cause Honedge/Doublade to lose their immunities? Because, if so, that means he'll have a weakness to fighting as well. Sorry, if this has already been discussed, I literally never thought about it until Doublade was revealed today.

no guard makes it so that moves never miss

even ohko moves with 30 accuracy
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word
#27XeirosPosted 9/25/2013 5:08:44 PM
I can see it now. Speed Nature + 252 speed EV's + Choice Scarf + Guillotine = Glorious Victory. It's going to be great. GF won't let us down by not putting at least one OHKO option in its move-pool. That would be cruel.