This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where should I buy my game so it could be played?

#21MidnightCrewPosted 9/26/2013 7:21:22 AM
euklb posted...
MidnightCrew posted...
Just google playasia, I'm not sure on the rules for linking to shops and stuff on here, sorry Dx

I do have Pokemon Y ordered with them though, the fast shipping is around £14, and the game is £30, but if you don't mind waiting a week or two the shipping can be free. c:

but then he will end up with a Jap version of the game,

so he will have a jap game on a US 3ds in the UK

that wont end well

You can get American games from Playasia.
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards. Official Beheeyem of the X/Y Boards.
#22MissCarriage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 7:22:21 AM
Thanks for all the help midnight! Did you get your copy of the game for around 45 Euro? Because I'm getting mine for that price too!
---
Love me long time.
#23MM125Posted 9/26/2013 7:25:09 AM
MidnightCrew posted...
MM125 posted...
I've actually heard somewhere that this game is on a universal, region unlocked cartridge. I don't have a source, though, but if you have a friend, try and see if their Pokémon X/Y works on your 3DS. Otherwise, you're gonna have to import.

That's not true. What you heard was likely that the games can be played in any language. An English game will not work on an American console.

Yeah, it was really vague on that. It said "any language" but it made it sound like the cartridge was region-free.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#24MissCarriage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 7:27:35 AM
Actually I might just buy it on the eShop... >___>
---
Love me long time.